OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

They didn’t become the Buffalo sabres until 10 min left in the game. I’m happy about the win, but not happy with how they played, happy with the heart of the team, uhhh these ups and downs are going to kill me :slight_smile:

Should be a little more sharp in the next game…not like we have a week off

I thought I was gunna be the first 23 year old with a pace maker. lol
60 incher FTW, next time at my house. I just got bubble hockey in my liveing room

ohhh snap bubble hockey tourney,60’wide screen hd tv’s and Heart attacks all set up for the next one!

:word: unbelieveable. this is a team of destiny, they are God’s team. looks into the future I see Lord Stanleys Cup being in town.

Yeah I defintily didn’t like how they played…again. They looked exactly like they did against ATL. Perhaps teams are figuring out the use of the trap to slow us down that is causing problems. But as with the ATL game they were dominant in our own end, we were chasing and chasing and could hardly get the puck out of our own end…again. It is incredible how this team can just turn it on when need be…and for the 43347 time max=god.

Yeah that was a stellar comback but they should have never been that far behind. Unless lindy wanted to make it a challenge. ya think??

Holy shit, you heard it here first. If I could only add to my signature.

wow cant belive they one i was laughing my ass off at whoever said i think im having seizure that was hilarious

Are games shown on MSG available anywhere in HD?

:wave:

I can see rioting in downtown buffalo already.

so whos going to the leafs game tonight?? I’ll be there!

GAME TONIGHTTTTTTTTT WHOOOOOOOOOO

i will be watching :frowning:

so will i on foxs big screen…

ill think of you when im getting completly hammered and screaming like a maniac.

this is gonna be interesting…if the Sabres somehow manage to lose we will never hear the end of it from espo…

I am pumped about this game though, always good matches between these two

My prediction : Mini Sabres 73 - Leafs -1

Daa Sabresssssssssssss.

LOL mini sabres!

me too

I’m heading down soon.

I’m hoping for a Peters/Tucker fight, but I think I’d be more likely to see Tucker start with Roy. Puss bag!

and i will be thinking of you when i am driving home after watching the game … with the windows down, my sandals on…and the warm air in my face :slight_smile:

kthx <3