OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Oh I am damned happy lol…and we did outplay them…but play in our own end is still sloppy and it hurts us, as with the TO game when we could only get 1 goal not 3-4…it’ll get better when our D does…

i hate such long waits for these games sunday to thus suckks. max being out for atleast 10 wks alos is shitty but the two guys we broght up from rochester played well so cant complain to much i guess

that is 10-14 days, not weeks lol

Stafford will be a solid contributor next year…thank god they didn’t dress Peters he is so awful!!!

yea the one thing that i’ve noticed is we run around behind our own net too much somtimes, they don’t make that pass fast enough and then you have a problem dealing with the opposing teams forcheck

see even you have lil things to nitpick about. i mean its a much better fan to notice the little things we are doing wrong and be positive about being able to correct them as opposed to being a bills fan and wanting to give up completely because they have very little hope at improving.

i am happy about winning, but i am even happier about the fact we are winning not even being 100%. i am also trying to be tentative about praising because 80 games is a long way to go…come playoff time i hope we are playing this well and hopefully our weak points will be non evident

RYAN MILLER TATTOO

http://www.sabres.com/uploads/scrapbook/PA270015.JPG

haha no freakin way. now there is a fan…i will never live up to that status of fanship

all i know is these sabres games are beginning to fill my place beyond maximum holding capacity :ohnoes:

Does anyone notice how different of a team we are when Max isn’t out there… he just brings a speed, ability, and general crazyness that is tough to match.

The Sabes need to stop falling behind though… can’t get used to that b/c in the playoffs it’s nearly impossible to comeback. The defense has been lax… but basically we swapped McKee for an offensive D talent, and lost one of our best already early on… so hopefully they pull it together. I’m very impressed with the rookie play so far though, they’re holding their own.

I am SO impressed with Stafford. Putting him on the same line with Roy and Vanek was such a good idea. Good job Ruff, go you! Gaustad has been surprising the hell out of me too. I noticed he was getting more scoring chances when he was on Drury’s line- Peters just can’t do anything offensively and I know that’s hurting Mair and Gaustad. But Mair, Gaustad and Paille looked excellent. Even with Max out, I’m not worried at all about that. Especially after seeing how well Paille and Stafford fit on those lines. Let max take his time coming back. The only thing I’m still worried about is Tallinder. It is so obvious that with him out, our D is so scattered. The only pair Ruff didn’t switch up is Kalinin and Numminen, so that’s saying a lot about Henrik being injured. Everyone gets switched around.

Tallinder rocks. cant wait to get him back…ugg thats a long time, but better now then later.

go figure…you still have yet to invite some really cool, important, awesome, tender lovin people. now i am angry

Don’t worry Joe, I was there :P.

And I gave him a suckling that he will never forget. And I peed on a wall somewhere. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t supposed to do that.

Who’s all going to the game in Philly this weekend? I’m looking to pick up some tickets. Cheapest i’ve found so far are $42 for 3+ people. I saw them for $29 each if you get a pair.

LOL, good game. I was super impressed how Stafford stepped up with his play. It’s nice to know we have the depth back in Rochester and can count on these guys to play big when we need them :tup:. Friday is so far away :(. Go SABRES!

haha, ok joe next time i have an outing i will give you a ring. space is tight i can fit maybe 7 people besides me :smiley: just make sure the lovin is tender, thats why chris is always here. and he pees on the wall. not mine though, just mighty’s. llllollllllll

Ugh friday night is too far away!

sabretooth and some players were at my work today yay, i will have pix later on to show why sabretooth is a pimp… you’ll see…

LOL… you probably hung out with sabretooth the whole time… loser

i did! i made the most retarded face and pose when i got a pic with him…