OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Buffalo has a hard time against bad teams. Its going to be a decent game, though I think we will win.

Anyone notice Time Warner is all set to fuck up another one? They don’t even have the game listed on the guide for MSG. 7pm they have “Inside the Knicks” (something I sure 99.9999% of WNY don’t give a shit about), and at 7:30 they have the Knicks pre-game (again, something I’m sure WNY is real excited about).

I’m on hold with Time Warner, again, now two nights in a row. Will update with what ever I find out.

You should just come across the street and watch it at the Biondos lol

Ha… maybe next game. Sam and Sammy were over last night, going to see if they’re coming tonight.

Time Warner promises the glitch is just the guide, and the game will be on. Consider me less than confident.

anyone know if the games going to be on tv?

5 more minutes.

Bad news: Lydman not playing tonight :tdown:

http://wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=1972

Card is going to be making his debut tonight.

its on MSG, but the guide has the wrong listing shown…kinda like the crap last night, where it said sabres game, but the nba crap was on in the beginning.

Wow… The post right above your question. Check it out.

Well, it’s a good game for him to miss. :gotme: I’d rather have him out for Philly instead of someone that doesn’t blow.

What the HELL is with msg’s cameras?

Stafford is going to be a terror next year. If he keeps playing the way he has been, he’s pretty much guranteed a spot on the roster.

1-0 philly on a nice goal by Robataille.

Nittymaki (sp?) is playing really well. And for every time I have to watch this takeo spikes commercial, I’m punching my cat.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!

or the one with that ugly readhead…:puke:

yeah their cameras are really pissing me off…

oh well 1-1 could be better could be worse

lol. i have that song in my head right now. ughhh.

beautiful play by vanek to setup gaustad’s goal. The goose doesn’t score all year and now he has 2 goals in the last 2 games.

Satellite people, are you getting the random slow-motion 10 frames per second thing, or is this something else I need to bitch about to Time Warner?

I have direct tv, and yes, it is doing that to me also. super friggen annoying.

Wow, something I can’t blame Time Warner for.

Can’t believe we didn’t score on that 5 on 3. Lots of chances though.

Hopefully Buffalo is going to have their big injury run now and not during the playoffs.

awesome first period. philly is playing pretty well, a different team from last time we played them (not to mention they served toronto, who in turn got us).

injuries are piling up for us though

but hey, Gaustad has 2 goals in 2 games! nice setup from Vanek tonight

Biron is holding it down, he’s faced a decent amount of scoring opportunities from philly

did anyone else notice something up with the filming? couple instances of split seconds kinda slowed down or something. more prevalent in the beginning/middle of the first