OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

this game is NIG Riggged

DRURY

so what happened???!!! i missed it!!

Quick summary :

We suck ass in the first period and get down 4-1. Ovechkin checks Briere from behind right in front of our bench, fucking huge cheap shot, briere goes down hard, GOOSE punches Ovechkin in the face a few times and Mair kicks some ass as all hell breaks loose. I pile all my furniture in my room into one pile and light it on fire as I load up my shotgun for a trip to washington :tup:

this is what afinogenov feels about that “no goal” call…

http://static.flickr.com/101/312477150_52c7fbfda2_m.jpg

ugh… another penalty.
this game fucking blows.

damn… thanks I can’t even listen online! it keeps playing the rangers game all over!! on nhl, and sabres.com

lets ride I think I hate washington more than carolina, and that is a lot of hate…

sign up on there and you can stream it. even though its a few min behind atleast yo ucan listen then.

Ohhh shiiittt 5-3…it’s NEVER over with this team…

what a mess that period was…strong ending for buffalo, hopefully they can pull something off in the next 20!

This is insane.

Babcock kinda looks like newman :lol:

Sabres are gonna pull this off. Sabres 7 wash. 5 who wants to bet $20?

not necessary.

lol jim goes “and peters, who wasnt even out there, is serving the penalty. He was about to go on the ice though, so I guess it’s just as well.”

Man i think there were alot of BS calls from the refs and i dont know what happened what miller shitting the bed tonight. if these dident happen i think it would been a diff game. @ least they dident give up all of the way till the end!

:tup: to Max throwin some in there @ the end too

will get em next time around

You should read all the bashing on espn.com/nhl message boards. Everyone is bashing sabres fans because briere wasnt paying attention when he got hit from behind headfirst into the boards…and how we are such cry babies when things dont go our way. For the most part i think the caps played really well. Goaltending was key in this game and we obviously didnt have enough of it, till next time i suppose.

PS: :tup: to Mair, Gaustad and Max

Did anyone see towards the end when Ovechkin had that stupid little grin on his face?

Kid knows EXACTLY what he did.

It was a cheap shot, done a bit more subtle to try to get under the radar. And the league SHOULD bench his ass for a few games, but they won’t because he’s a star.

Peters is gonna have a christmas present for him on the 26th. Hell everyone is gonna be gunning for him.

you should be dickpunched for even thinking it was the goalies fault for being strung out. he saves their asses day in and day out and then they don’t show up at all in the first 5 minutes of a game and blame him? fuck that shit. i agree with reffing and ovechkin should be suspended.

anyone know where i can see vids of this hit, the worst part about being in florida is no sabres.

i just saw that hit it made me sick. He was going for a change and got cheapshotted i think we should all write e-mails to the NHL about this even if a suspension is handed down there is no room in the game for cheap shots like that.