OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

This game is just terrible, Flordia better win with all these giveaways we are giving them…

They played like shit all game

Horrible game. Its like they were out on the town the night before. Damn

im glad i went out and had a good time and didnt get depressed by the sabres…
grrrr it does suck seeing them lose but i guess you cant win them all

OH MY GOD THE SEASONS OVER!! WE"RE DONE! BUFFALO CURSE! TRADE MILLER!

Anybody else get “assaulted” this morning walking into work?

LOLs a part of me hopes they lose 2 in a row so then all the band wagoners jump ship i can get some tickets cheap.

Yeah, I’ve got two of those people at work. One of them actually knows hockey and does it just to piss me off, and the other is clueless.

Shit, my cubie is a Montreal fan. :ohnoes: “So, what happened last night, huh?”

well they could be like my Leafs and lose 6 in a row. :hang:

cmon… nobody is watching?..too many odd man rushes…sabres D need to be more heads up…

and roy is backkkkk…what a goal. also nice hip check by spacek

yea lil sloppy, but getting better. great game to watch tho nice pace and alot goin on :tup:

geez… where are all the fans tonight.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

wow… i was shocked on vanek’s shot… LOL who would of thought he was gonna pull a nice slap shot…

i think its time to go out and celebrate :slight_smile:

:word: i know, i dind’t expect vanek to rifle it at all. He buried that puck into the very upper corner, Huet was like wtF?

yea word Huet had no clue vanek was gonna do that lol

all i have to say CANADA was crying tonight…my and my friends all went to Boston pizza to watch the game and we kept yelling LETS go buffalo after the game was over and slowly they kept kicking us out because a fight started because of the chant… everyone was doing it untill they started kicking people out…

i thought i would just bump this up seeing game time pretty soon…

Go SabRes!! hopefully they show up all three periods

Didn’t show up for the first, except Miller anyway.

Got two more to get moving.

is this on tv? :gotme:

versus…151 on dish network :gotme:

We arent moving the puck very well, cant get anything going…We need to get the game going…