OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

on top of being the leagues leader in goals scored…

lol… nobody watching??

Pominville, Drury and Vanek all with goals

3-0 sabres… WHOOO

HAHAHAH

Kotalik on a penalty shot

4-1

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :slight_smile:

good game

i was hoping for a shut out, but i’ll take it- i hate the canes

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20061228/afinogenov_77724.jpg.

Hell yea for max slamming that fucker on his back on the ice and gettin a few good hits in.What a beast. Good game all around I was deff impressed with the way we played after the first period and how consistant we were against such a fast, good passing team.Crack out the brooms!

max = fucking ANIMAL

wooooooooo

keep your pimp hand strong

now all we have to do is beat Atlanta, and figure out why Ottawa is spanking us, I’d hate to get them first round and get knocked right out

nah, really im not, the Leafs need to re-build more. I can’t wait to watch the wind come right out of every Sabres fans sails, when they LOSE in the playoffs this year. :smiley:

at least we will be in the playoffs :slight_smile:

Now I know that the 5th through the third slot in the northeast division is tied at 39 points, but fucking LOL @ the leafs being in last place. Not to mention boston is ahead of them and has played 4 games less.

The bandwagon jumpers sure? If we don’t win the cup this year, it isn’t as though we wouldn’t be bringing back almost the same team next year. This team isn’t built to be a flash in the pan, it’s gonna be around. Get used to looking up the standings list.

Anyone else happy that carolina took out Anaheim in regulation today?

ill be at the game tomorrow :tup: gonna be a blast

happier that montreal got taken down another peg…

:word:

But yeah, I was hoping the canes would beat up anaheim, and from the sounds of it, they outworked the ducks. Remember though, Gig and Bryzgalov are both injured, so the ducks played carolina with their 3rd stringer in net.

And oh yeah, Toronto lost last night too :lol:

anyone else going 2nite?

ill be in section 106 row 5 seats 19/20 :wave:

i’ll be in 319 row 1 seats 1 and 2…