~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

any word from walters??

he also got shafted :frowning:

oh well… :cry:

there’s always ebay… i saw last nite that pairs of 300 level tix were going for $475+…!!!

that’s definite, that all 3 are sold out?

Yeah, I’ve been on this for a while now… :frowning:

The radio is reporting they sold out in 12 minutes.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=buffalo+sabres+tickets&category0=

ante up fellas.

Ya, it was definately 12 minutes. SilverGTP couldn’t get any here from work… wouldn’t let him in that far… he was in a virtual line to get the tickets.

Go Sabres!!

ive decided on a decent price alternative…

going to carolina for game one…lol…tix are only 70 bucks there and STILL available to the public in ALL sections…so pathetic…

Anyone watching this Edmonton game? I can’t believe this is the same Roloson who couldn’t stop a beach ball when he was in Buffalo.

Yeah, I can’t believe game 1 of the Eastern Conference FINALS is Saturday and those damn rednecks haven’t even sold out yet. And it’s a Saturday afternoon game no less. Really pathetic.

fuck yea, look for me on nbc yoooo

edmonton frightens me…that series vs anaheim could be really incredible to watch…

word… people i work with are going over there for the games…

its a damn good idea.

carolina does not deserve to go to the finals

i heard on the news that you couldnt buy tickets for the games in carolina unless you live in carolina…to prevent scalping

That was lifted yesterday, or maybe even the day before.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38017

Damn, Edmonton goes down 2-0, wins 4 straight to beat the Sharks.

So if we beat Carolina, and they beat the Ducks, we could end up playing Peca and Roloson for the cup.

it doesn’t suprise me that it sold out so fast. There were only 2000 tickets avilable for each game. The rest of the 16,000 went to advance sale for season ticket holders.

I just checked that out… unfortuneatly I dont feel up for an 11 hour drive down to carolina and I dont have the money to fly down there =/

Edmonton/Ducks series should be a little more intense then our series will be. Edmonton is just explosive (they kindof remind me of the Sabres) and Anaheim has just played spectacular.

Our series will be closer then everyone thinks. The season series was pretty even, even though i think they won the season series. I think its just going to be a fun series. The playoffs are only just starting

Actually, who would be up for a trip down to carolina for the game? Get a van or something and split up drive time for the drive down…thatd be sweet

SUCK A DICK HASEK :rofl:

Coach Murray says it’s time to move on
ESPN.com news services

Even if Dominik Hasek wants to come back to the Ottawa Senators, the goalie might not be welcomed back.

Senators coach Bryan Murray told reporters Monday that he believes it’s time for the team to “move on” next season.

I only want guys that play here,” Murray told local reporters. "I don’t know what his state of mind is. He has not talked to me about that at all. I’ve not talked to [Senators GM] John Muckler about it at all, but I will.

"All I know is that we were put in a tough spot with Ray Emery. The idea with Ray Emery was to play 25-30 games, sit on the bench during the playoffs and go through the experience and pressure of watching this team perform.

“We thought we had a real secure situation in that we had a veteran guy, and it didn’t work out.”

“I know John didn’t want him to go to the Olympics,” Murray said. "He had no choice because of the [collective agreement between the NHL and the players’ association]. … We thought there was no reason to pick up another goalie as a result because based on [Hasek’s] experience, we thought we were going to get our No. 1 goalie back.

“You can’t point the finger at Ray Emery. He did a good job for us and he was in a tough situation.”

Hasek missed the last three months after suffering an adductor injury during the first game of the Olympic tournament, where he was representing the Czech Republic.

Hasek said Monday that he felt “terrible” that his injury might have derailed the Senators’ playoff run.

“First of all, I never quit on this team,” Hasek told local reporters. “I was doing my best. I know for sure I couldn’t help. I couldn’t do what Ray was doing for the team blah blah blah i suck at life.”

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2446684

bwahahahahaha, that faggy lisp mofo murray is basically blaming the senators loss on hasek…ITS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU FUCKING IDIOT, noone even asked hasek if he was alive until YOU brought it up you fuckstick…

i hate ottawa
i hate bryan murray
i hate hasek 5 hundred times more than both of the previous two combined
and they are all going down in flaaaaaaaaaaaaaames
:tup:

haha! nice.
can’t believe the sharks went down 4 after winning two… hackgagsputterchoke

Almost at 2,000 posts.

My thread > *