~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

wow that Murray Hasrk thing sounds familiar. Does Nolan ring a bell anyone?

oh god, shut up

sabres > you :lol:

haha

why, did hasek sleep with bryan murrays wife? :ohsnap:

no he visited the strip club she worked at

Hasek is a big giant baby. I hope he retires. I can’t stand him.

Uhmm… Soo what is everyone who doesn’t have Adelphia cable doing, and doesn’t have the OLN package for TV doing on Saturday at 5 when they cut the game to go to Horse Racing!!!

Im missing hockey so much. Last night i didnt get to watch the game i was pissed.

Game is at 2… it will be over by then… if it isn’t… they’ll leave it on for sure.

LOL…yea

i need fix…

only a few more days

Edmonton and Anaheim tomorrow, right?

some games are on channel 71 too - adelphia

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20060518_commercial.wma

So yea this sucks… I’m gonna miss most of game 1 since I’m going to some class reunion thing… Hopefully I can catch the tail end of the game =x

Guywithnopenissayswhat? Dude! I hope you went to school with a bunch of hot big titted sluts that are addicted to giving blowjobos, cause that is the only thing that would keep me from waching this game. That and maybe zombies…with guns…that are onfire…and have aids…no guns that shoot aids…

Games 2 through 7 on 71 if you have basic cable. It’s just the OLN broadcast for those of us who don’t have digital cable plus packages.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=38095

edit for a side note

As for the Stanely Cup Finals, CBC will carry all of the games. OLN will carry games 1 and 2. NBC will carry games 3-7.

LOL, new funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEpr8moQBPs&search=pominville

the new favorite clip of pominville scoring

BUT

listen to the whole thing, especially the music in the background

it takes the ottawa people like 15 seconds to start playing “i’ll be home next year” by the foo fighters

its like they expected it :lol:

fuck hasek

unfortuneatly, previous plans are previous plans… can’t back out of it at this point although believe me, i would fucking love to. Didn’t think it was gonna mess with any games but of course the game has to be at 2pm!!!

fucking scheduling =(

ATTN: PEOPLE GOING TO THE SERIES IN BUFFALO OR CAROLINA

first, please have a great time!

if you see carolina fans entering the building, boo them. tell them their team sucks. when the team comes out on ice, boo the team.

but DO FUCKING NOT start shit with them because they are wearing a carolina jersey.
do not fucking throw popcorn at them and their children and call them “fags”.
do not dump beer into their empty seats when they go to the bathroom.
do not cut in line in front of them at the john, then threaten them while they walk in their 6 year-old son.

I had a talk last night with my buddy who has been to every playoff game this year. yes, every. some of the shit he told me about just sickened me.

this is the shit that philly does, and you know how flyer/eagles fans are viewed by the rest of the leagues.

don’t drag down our city any more, it’s dragging just fine by itself, thank you.

don’t be That Guy. you know what I’m saying.

thanks. :tup: sabres in 5.

lol thats how the first miami game was last year… I almost felt bad for the dolphins fans :lol: we’re getting it bad. shit, a few of them were walking past our tailgate were getting everything from hotdogs to footballs thrown at them :lol:

immature… but I was drunk and I admit that I was laughing

edit: oh yeah… good advice though :tup:

If anyone is coming tomorrow, shoot me a PM. I live like 15 min from the stadium and I like to drink.