~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Party at brians? :LOL: ! ! ! ! ! !

FUCKKKK YYYEEEAHHHH!!!

oh yeah link to that pic it will become my desktop!

you guys do realize buffalo teams’ records in game 7 type situations right? Just be cautious enough that you wont hang yourself if buffalo sports team gayness happens again in a deciding game

Those stats are worthless. I’m not making any predictions, this game will be nuts.

im not talking about records, im talking about bad luck of buffalo teams of gayness at crunch time

waaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That was super intense…older people should be taking asprin before game 7 just in case.

no relevance whatsoever. it’s a whole different team

im so pumped i wont be able to sleep

Really this should have been there 4th win. I think they have no problem puling this off.

u got me thinkin. But it would be pointless unless i can figure out this AM radio prob

LETS-GO-BUFFALO
I just got home from the game and I am deaf and dumb.:headbang:
I hope my voice returns by tomorrow.:biglaugh:
That place was louder than evar!

When the Canes scored I threw up in my mouth a little bit.:ohnoes:

I literally asked God to let the Sabres score in OT.
Is it wrong to pray for something like that?:biglaugh:

BRING ON GAME SEVEN!!!

WHAT A FUCKING GAME. I JUST DID 140, YES THATS RIGHT 140 MPH IN THE PRIZM TO GET TO WORK AND PUNCH IN IWTH LITERALLY 4 SECONDS TO SPARE. NOT JOKING. OK MAYBE ABOUT THE 140 PART, BUT STILL STFU WHATA GAME OMGGGG

GAME 7 HERE WE CCOME MUUUUFUUCCKKAAAASSSS

I was on the edge of shitting my pants from the second they scored in the third to when Briere scored in OT. I was so nervous I was shaking in my shorts. It’s all down to this… game 7… winner gets the conference.

We couldn’t have asked for a more exciting game. We out played them the entire game. It should’ve been 4-0 in the first easy. Cam Ward was very lucky that period. I still can’t believe they missed that wide open net later in the game. Un-frickin-bill-eavable. This is a big fuck you to all those doubters. You’re all a bunch off ass hats.

LET’S GO SABRES!!

I am gonna either drink myself to sleep on thursday or be up all night partying drinking, either way im getting fucked up. I also perdict sabres in 7 :wink:

LETS
GO
BUFF-A-LO

what a fucking game…too bad we only played about 45 minutes of it else it might have been a few more to a few less :wink:

SABRES FTW

BRING ON ROLLIE THE GOALIE BEEEEEEYOTCH…

I’m kind of glad noone was in the store when they got the OT goal… I screamed “FUCK YEAH” for about 5 minutes straight lol… I am SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW WOOOOOOOOOO

See, I told you that Jesus was playing for us tonight :slight_smile:

That game was intense, whether we win or lose game 7 i’m still really happy how we’ve played this year. :tup: to the sabres

Me too, but i’ll be crushed if we lose. :frowning: It would almost feel like we lost to a worse team. I think Carolina is a good team, but when we bring our A game, we seem to be the stronger team.