~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

OMHearOjgoperjagqejrejhgae
e

drinkin all night.SABRESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love when oppertunity comes along to use this pic…

lol Jon @ your pic and avatar :lol:

But what did I say right after we lost game 5. I thought then that we could take these fuckers the next two games, and i stand by my prediction. BUFFALO IN 7 FTSERIES

Worse team with an outstanding goalie, he was on fire last night. I just hope that rattled him enough to make hime think too much and let more in.

ugh…ok…what is going on tomorrow for game 7.

WE ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!

WHAT’S WITH GALISANO?

Am I the only one that saw him on the news?
He said the Sabres may not have skill but they find a way to win.
WTF?!?
MAY NOT HAVE SKILL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

he’s on crack…

some really good crack

He was alone in his box except for like 1 guy, if i owned the sabres it would be filled with hot whores.

he said that the sabres may not be the most talented… and in general he’s right… but we definitely do our damndest to outwork everyone else.

carolina is pretty much the same team we are; fast forwards who work hard and play good D, decent defense, and good goaltending. they take advantage of opportunities, and have a good balance of persistence and patience. BUT, they have many more veterans than we do, so the experience edge is definitely theirs.

as long as both teams come out shooting (which they should), game 7 is going to be decided on goaltending… like almost every game in the series has been so far

hey, fixed that for ya. :wiggle:

did you guys hear about ruff’s cell charger? he accidentally left one at the hotel in carolina in game 5. the concierge found it and called him to get a forwarding address.
ruff said, “don’t bother, I’ll be back in a few days.”

is numminen out again? he only had 4 minutes or so of ice time, janik had more.

fucking pominville! draws penalties like da vinci draws women!

We? Do you play for the team? (just kidding)

I think they have waaaaaay more talent than any Sabres team in the past.:gotme:

This past season they have set up tons of really clever/nifty/cute goals.
In the past they would just slap it from the point.

i guess he re-aggravated his hip

they say he is probably doubtful for tomorrow… but who knows

I would agree that this team probably has more raw talent than the '99 Team BUT, the 99 team was more solid from a defensive standpoint. This team certainly has a better chance to score. They can pull a goal out of their ass it seems…

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0530/nhl_g_briere_412.jpg

As long as tomorrow they play like they did yesterday. It will be amazing. Cam Ward was a lucky S.O.B. in the first period. SHould’ve been 5-0 easy.

lol, if its not been posted yet…

http://forums.hurricanes.com/viewforum.php?f=27

sabres fans > caniacs

LOL @ that forum…

I heard OLN did not have the decibel meter last night but they use it in Carolina.
Once again OLN sucks.

^^ LOL…i made a comment about that last nighit

that decibel meter would just say error if they pulled it out last night

I had head it mentioned that HSBC was over 120dB in an earlier game this series. Rick mentioned last night that they couldn’t hear the whistles.

calls on WGR >>>>> calls on OLN :tup: