~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

That was great!!

I was so hoping Tucker would actually have the balls to start with Peters. I guess Tucker does have some brains.

Ya, I saw that on the final episode of Sports Extra tonight… funny stuff.

im right here. if my memory serves me correct, didnt the Leafs just beat the Sabres 7-0. thats what i thought.

Didn’t the Leafs just win against Ottawa, 5-1?

Sorry… I had too. :smiley:

repeats Andrew Peters golf swing Eh, that’s fine with me… have fun watching golf next week. :tup:

i cant wait to see what a whiney little bitch you are :cry: when the Sabres are ousted from the playoffs, but then again you’ll prolly say “at least they made it”:roll2:

It’s all good. :slight_smile:

Well the thing is that this teams is going to remain mostly intact next year, im gonna predict a stanely cup run within the next 2 years. Dare i say it this season they have a really great shot. Be happy for us pal.

no really i am happy for “yous”. honestly ill be at the first two home playoff games cheering for the Sabres, but the Leafs are MY team.

Everyone is aloud to root for who they want. :tup: I just love pickin’ on ya. :slight_smile:

Please don’t I see what happens to teams you root for :rofl: . J/K

at least they made it…why bother waiting :violin:

in the playoffs > golfing :idea:

yes they won 7-0, we won 6-0…NOW tally the scores from the other 6 games and let me know what you come back with kthxbye :kiss:

hint 6-2, 8-4, 5-2 are a couple…6-1-0-1 season series too…go leafs go :ham:

lol

woohoo go lindros…ohh wait hes HURT AGAIN

great signing there.

Called Adelphia and upgraded from Silver to Gold to get OLN today.

SABRES SCORE!!! 1-0 Sabres. Scoring first on the eastern conference leading Hurricanes.

Wow… these announcers absolutely suck. I don’t care about the brother of the guy who has 1/2 of the Hurricanes goals. Tell me about the 3 sabres breaking in 3 on 2 and damn near scoring another goal. Time to go look for Jeanerette on the radio.

EDIT: Ok, the radio thing didn’t work. The TV is about 4 seconds behind the radio. It’s pretty strange watching the game knowing what you’re about to see because the radio just told you.

That’s why you need to upgrade to DVR… then you can sync the broadcast up to the radio. Sadly, I can’t do either… OLN isn’t part of basic digital :frowning:

Actually, I already thought if that. But since the radio was a few seconds ahead I couldn’t do it. You can’t DVR into the future :wink:

But, being that the OLN guys are so bad, I figured out a way to make it work. The NHL.com feed was about 10 seconds BEHIND the OLN broadcast, so a little pause action on the DVR and I now have Jeanerette perfectly in sync, playing off my laptop. :lol:

UPDATE 2 nothing Sabres!!!

I need to go back to Engrish 101 :smash2: Maybe reading horribly structured emails from India customer service and New Yorkers that write like they speak is starting to kill too many brain cells.

Game SOUNDS good so far! And talk about a close race in the Eastern Conference… top spot still up for grabs as well as the Atlantic Division… YIKES!

hrm

ottawa and rangers are tied
montreal leading the devils
islanders leading the flyers

:tdown: so far…

So what needs to happen so we don’t have to play the Devils in the 1st round?

3-0 SABRES! (Amazing goal by Drury for you guys having to imagine it, listening to the radio) Heh