~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

im loving this!

I think I got it.

Flyers are winning 2-1.
Rangers are losing 4-1 to Ottawa.
Devils are losing 3-1 to Montreal.

If Flyers win and the others lose Flyers take the division, Rangers fall to 5th, Devils 6th, we play the Rangers?

J P DUMONT! 4-0 Buffalo.

What a way to go into the playoffs. And it’s not like they can say the Hurricanes have nothing to play for. They’re losing the title of conference champs in this game.

AND BIRON GETS THE SHUTOUT. Simply amazing. Well worth the 10 bucks more to add OLN.

Man, way to end the season with back to back shutouts. Especially one of those being against carolina. We’re gonna end up like 2-3 points from conference champs :frowning:

so… philly wins, Rangers lose

I want to know who we are playing!

If new jersey ends up losing (they’re down 3-1 atm) then we play the rangers. If NJ ends up winning we play them i think.

i know if NJ loses we play the rangers
but what if they win?

Right now, looks like Rangers, unless the Devils have a big 3rd period and battle back from 3-1 Montreal. And if I’m the Devils, looking at how the Sabres are playing, I’m not sure how hard I want to fight to move up a spot and play them.

So yeah, Devils win, they play the Sabres.

nope lol

if devils win they get 3rd seed and do not play us. We would play Philly
if devils lose they are 6th seed and we play rangers

Here it is lol…

Devils Win - Philly
Lose - Ranger
Lose in OT - Devils

stupid OT

3-3 now

oh shit devils

Oh shit… 4-3 Devils/Canadians with around 2:30 left.

4-3 Devils!

4-3 devils, hello philly

4-3 devils is the final.

Hello Philly.

hello Philly

wow what a huge turn of events, the whole atlantic div. flip flopped today.

Ott v. TB
Car v. Mtl
NJ v. NYR
Buf v. Phi

fucking sweet 1st round

what a crazy last day. so glad we got philly and not jersey!

^ i didn’t really care who we had to play difficulty wise, you gotta beat the best teams at some point in the playoffs. i am just thrilled to hell that i get to watch us embarass philly now, i hate that team.

Poor Poor philly! Dare i say it, i’ve got my broom ready!