~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

I cant wait. We’re gonna smoke them :smiley:

4-0 sabres!!!

Dont get too worked up…there’s that Swede that plays for Philly…you may know him…uuummmmm…oh yeah Peter Forsberg.

I say Sabres in 6!!!

Its going to be Ottawa, Montreal, NJ, and Buffalo after the first round.

If I were ANY team in the eastern conference I would be pretty afraid of playing the sabres right now. We went through our slump and came back stronger than ever. Carolina has lost 4 out of the last 5 games I think and ottawa has been playing pretty shaky lately.

Umm yeah? who cares?

Sures hes a vet and will have that advantage, but the sabres are HOTT. Teams with only a few big players end up looking pretty silly against us. Just look at what our D did to koivu and kovalev against montreal the last game we played them. Same things gonna happen to forsberg mutha fucka.

umm he is the best player in the league. koivu and kovalev dont even compare to Peter.

go sabres

So do you think that philly is pretty confident going up against the sabres right now because they have super awesome Forsberg? Besides, ovechkin is/was the best player in the league and look where his team ended up.

agreed, altho i’m still undecided on carolina/montreal. i think thats gonna be a really good series either way

in the west i think any series can really go either way, all 4 matchups are gonna be solid :tup: to playoff hockey!

Northeast division represent

Montreal is pretty hot right now and carolina is slippin. I mean come on, they were playing for the #1 spot in the conference and they couldnt even do shit against us, and we had nothing to lose or gain. We just owned them up and down.

Grier has stepped it up A LOT lately and is starting to not fuck around. He is becoming one of the most dangerous penalty killers for us along with drury. We should also have hecht back again which will give the sabs an even bigger advantage.

Oh man I cant wait for saturday.

The only way Montreal wins if Huet continues to be Hasek-(before groin injury)-like…Carolina is similar to Buffalo…solid strong skating forwards…semi-above average defense…and unproven playoff goaltending…although i’d take Miller or Biron over Gerber anyday.

Go Sabres! Sounded like a good game!

it was def a fun game to watch

lets go sabres! I’m pretty pumped about saturday

Sabres > Philly. yeah, i said it.

:wave: hello Buffalo

if any of you are thinking of coming down here for any of the games let me know

wow, this was a great game. actually reserved tables at BWW so we could watch the entire thing, and man, was that sooooo worth it. everything seems like it worked out pretty good, so saturday here we come :smiley:

lol to all the pro-forsberg people

was he good this season? definitely
has he missed almost ALL of the last 2 months? indeed
his groin has been week all season…he won’t be at 100% for this series

oh, and jersey is going to beat everyone…best team in the league right now…hopefully someone gets lucky and knocks them off before we get to them…

Yeah I worry bout NJ and Ottawa, and that’s it. Ott we could probably take in 7 games, but NJ I dont know about, we have always had probs with them. They are basically the equivilent of our teams, only with a few more skilled players.

Oh and this Brodeur for a goalie, dont know much about him though :gotme:

I’d rather play Ottawa… I feel very confident when we play them.