~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Anyone else a little pissed that they waited till the end of the season to finall get a couple shut outs? back to back no less.

I have never been more excited for the playoffs in my life.

LOL…i cannot WAIT till saturday!

Jersey only scares me because they play the trap so well. That = no speed for Buffalo, and our speed is what makes us win.

nah, now they’re confident and red hot - miller and biron, both with shutouts, aw shit!

and yeah, I’d have to say that the losing streak made us that much stronger. hecht will be back for zee first game as well.

<– psyched.

Yes… how dare they do that on purpose… :slight_smile:

just got off the phone with adelphia. added OLN and we are ready for the playoffs

Did you get the same impression I did when I called; that they’re getting a whole lot of these calls right now?

They should have an option to automatically switch you back when the playoffs are over. It would save them a ton of money on answering all the calls.

i agree but they are banking on you keeping the service.

they got some guy named brodeur in net too, i heard he’s pretty good? :stuck_out_tongue:

co$t to do so? :stuck_out_tongue: might want to do that myself…

it was $11 but it came with couple other movie channels. they dont let you buy al la cart cable yet. hopefully once verizon gets int the cable game we will have options.

:word: jersey would be our toughest opponent

For anybody who wants to get pumped for Saturday :slight_smile:

www.thelateralsun.com/Buildingawinner.mpg

lol i remember that ray fight, lol he knocked the fuck out of him

the whole video just gives me goosebumps whenever i watch it :shoot:

Hey, anybody have a link to the Steve Shields and Garth Snow fight. I was looking for it last week and couldn’t find it. I found it on one site, but I had to register onto the site and for some reason I never got the confirmation email.

The audio of that is on the Sabres CD… I remember that. It was one of the best things I’ve ever seen.

i was @ this game…ill never forgett it

i have that game on a VHS tape lol but i don’t think anyone has a vcr anymore, including myself !

just got my tix to game 5 :tup:

if buffalo even allows philly to win a game :ohnoes: