~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

why is that funny? pat quinn sucks. you should be bummed they are getting a new coach-they’ll be much more competitive next year.

ANYWAYS- ill be in section 118 row 2 for saturdays game. go Sabres- ill def. be getting my drink on if i gotta root for the Sabres :lol:

all first round games for buffalo are on MSG, except the one NBC game possibly.

kick-ass. high def hockey baby, love that shit. :tup:

I just got tickets for game 2…wooot!

If anyone is thinking of getting tickets for this round, they better do it soon. I had a hard time even getting a pair of tickets in any section.

^^ you son of a bitch

alumni suite here

w00t cant wait

wtf???

:stuck_out_tongue:

seriously though, pat quinn is an amazing coach…the guy fails to get to the playoffs for the first time in 7 or 8 years and they say “fuck you”…thats some great organization planning there :tif:

I love how Philly’s coach got all defensive when asked about the Sabres speed. “…our team can do those things too.” What a loser… :lol:

Take that and add how the news anchor (can’t think of his name) said how Philly’s coach look alot like captain kangaroo… :lol:. Should make for a great series.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/fetter/captainhitchcock.jpg

OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!1

I CANT WAIT TO BE THERE TONIGHT!

Free tshirts and pom-poms tongiht!

I saw that… that’ll be awesome.

I wish the Bandits had funding to do that with All orange stuff… it would be amazing. Guess I gotta bring my Maize towels to swing around instead.

pre-gaming begins @ 3pm sharp!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

hollllaaa

2-0 woo…

that second goal was like a freakin lazer beam.

man they are beating up on grier!

87fox thanks again man i love you!

IM POSTING FROM THE GAME RIGHT NOW!

Awesome seats! thanks Mike!

DITTO!!!