~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

Wow! Plenty of game seven tickets still available. I hope its over on Tuesday but if not, I got mine! And if it is, they’ll roll over to the second round!!

What a great game to be at, we definately had the rowdiest section in the building. I wont be able to talk tomorrow. And WTF why was no one else carrying the wave?

fucking PUSSIES in 308 and 314 :angry:

lol, sucks to be a philly fan in our section…we even got that leclair fag to admit the flyers suck…lolololol…

btw, this was great from today:

Philadelphia Flyers’ Petr Nedved is assisted by a trainer after being checked hard to the ice by Buffalo Sabres’ Paul Gaustad, not pictured, during the third period of their first-round NHL hockey playoff game at HSBC Arena in Buffalo, N.Y., Sunday April 30, 2006. The Sabres won 3-0.

Hahahaha :lol:… I thought we were watching a replay it looked so much alike.

I was very impressed with their play this afternoon. they controlled the whole game from start to finish and didn’t fall into the slow, Philly style that killed them the past 2 games.

We NEED to win though on Tuesday. Not only to end this series, but to prove and put to rest any jitters about Post-season-Away Games.

:word: x 1000

and to go in hot against teh devils. god that series is gonna be a bitch. :mad:

If Carolina wins their series, they’re up 3-2 so lets hope they finish it off, we would play Ottawa in the second round if we advance.

They looked great yesterday though. I just hope they carry that game over into philly tomorrow.

I don’t think it matters who we play the next round. If we miss out on the Devils the next round, we’ll be seeing them in the Conference Finals anyway. Might as well get them out of the way early!!!

UNDERCOVER BROTHERRRR!!!

EDIT 2-0 thank to ALESSSS!!!

3 - 0!!! What a great first period!!

LOL, at Forsberg(sp?) screwing up and passing to no one so Drury could get it.

Hahaha…

Oh and Go Max pissing the whole team off with your speed and puck handling skills!

5-0!!!

ITS ALL OVER!!

AND A NEW GOALIE ISN’T GONNA DO SHIT.

we are fucking pwning, flyers fans are alrdy leaving the building

yeah im pretty happy with whats going on right now.

We should lace Lindy up, see if he can score a goal or two

fucking A too bad razor is in buffalo or else i would want him on that line too.

BTW i think the philly fas are actually carboard cutouts at this point. This is as quiet as they have been all series. Can’t say i blame them.

na na naaa naaa

na na naaa naaa

hey hey hey

philly sucks

repeat

:eekdance:

a white wash would of been nice, but I’ll take winning/destroying them :stuck_out_tongue: