~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

The fact its on their ice makes it so much sweeter.

5 1/2 minutes to go

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:tup: :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

:WORD:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

EDIT Let’s go Carolina! They are in overtime

:slight_smile:

sabres vs ottawa ooooooooooh snap

wooooot woooot awesome!!!1

ohhh boy jersey or ottowa

Buffalo-Ottawa
Carolina-New Jersey

It’s official.

not sure how i feel about that…

Jersey has won 14 in a row, and are the king of the trap.

I’d rather play Ottawa I think. The trap is the only thing that can kill our speed.

How’s Haseks groin coming? Need to hire some crazy hooker to give him a ride and make sure it stays injured. :snky:

im curious to see how bad jersey smokes carolina…

I was just thinking that. I’d rather play Ottowa right now though. Jersey is just rolling over people. 14 in a row. :eek:

Lydman +6 tonight. Where are the haters from game 1 now?

Yes, he had a bad game. He knew it, he told the coach he’d play better, and he did. The one thing I hate about Buffalo fans is how they watch the last 10 games of the season, and the playoffs, and think they know who should be benched.

Word i love all the people calling for biron in net after game 4.

fucking AWESOME!!!

i was at BWW on transit…it was like being at the game…everybody chanting HAHAHAHA …sooo great

I was one of them. Glad he picked them up and is back on his game. He’ll need to stay hot and probably steal a game or two for us to beat teh sens.

:tup: SABRES!!!

Lydman has turned his game around… even in the 2 losses to Philly, he was playing pretty well. But I don’t judge based on the last 10 or so games from the regular season. I’m still a little iffy on Lydman altoghether based on his play throughout the season. He’s turning into one hell of a clutch player though!

I’m saying Sabres in another 6 games.

Missing Numanen was a big loss in 3 & 4. Did you hear that lil bitch Hitch cocksmoker crying after the game? “oh we had doods injured that need surgery and shit, wwwaaaahhhhh wwwwwaaaahhhhh” NO SHIT DOOD! YOU THINK THE SABRES JUST PLAYED A 12 GAME SEASON. Last I checked they played 84 games as well, and I bet they have doods banged up too. Like some brutha in a Ludacris song once said, “just face it!, youz a ho, youz a ho…” Philly was soo out gunned it wasn’t even funny.

im still right here 23 seasons later, and i still do not think hes the god you’re making him out to be

yes, he had a good night tonight, but he COST US GAMES during the season and in this series with a lot of FUCKING STUPID penalties and bad passes

hooray, he had a couple good games in a row, but that doesnt make him a hero in my book. if he steps up the next 12 games, then i’ll be impressed…else hes still the weakest defenseman on our team…