~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

kinda lindy might be talking about bringing connelly back in to do the same to the Sen’s…

I’m starting to doubt we’ll see Hasek at all. The Ottawa paper spliced the quotes together so they could hear what they wanted to hear:
http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2006/05/10/1573202.html

I feel like a goalie again," said Hasek. "I am the closest I have been. I can do everything. I can go up and down. I can jump and I can move around.

ESPN on the other hand printed the entire interview, which put those words in a whole other context:

“I definitely feel a big improvement. I can work hard in the practice. I’m almost ready,” Hasek said after the workout.

As for Murray’s comments that Hasek could go if needed, Hasek downplayed that suggestion.

“Bryan maybe said it, I don’t feel like I could play tonight but I’m pretty close,” Hasek said. "I can feel a huge improvement. I can go up and down. I can jump.

“Compared to last week it’s a huge improvement,” Hasek added. “Finally, I feel like a goalie. But let’s make it this way, I know at this point, Ray he still can do a better job. I’m not what I need to be to play.”

Silly Ottawa… trying to get their hopes up.

hasek is not playing, lol it shouldent even be an issue, they are just trying to get into the heads of the sabres. post something new now please.

lol

parrrtyyy time starts in just a few minutes…

theres no reason for hasek to play… if we were scoring 7 goals every game, then they might force him back in…

vanek is the worst player on the sabres, thru one and 1/2 playoff series so far… if you watched ANY of the games, he doesnt skate hard, doesnt try to hit, doesnt play at all in his own end, and didnt help us on the PP. gotta sit him in favor of pretty much anybody.

ughhhh i cant wait…where is everybody watching the game?

I’m watching it home, pulled out the grill for the first time this year… cookin up some dogs and burgers, and sitting down with a beer with my brother and my dad! Its nice to get the fam together to have some good entertainment!

Go SABRES!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/Twizted8x/13334030_l.jpg

cross check!

TOUCHDOWN!

awesome goal!!! sabres are lookin insane tonight

Wish i wasnt stuck at WORK!!! NHL game radio over the comp, FOR THE WIN

when we all got up and jumped something went all crazy with my subwoofer. like interference or something…just has constant low bass coming outta it…WF?

holy crap…what an intense period of hockey! i hope the 2nd is just like this

i’m trying to figure out how they out shot us. we must have missed the net more then i thought :lol:

dude i know! i don’t get it…

gooooood game!

2-1 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YES!!! go buffalo

WHAT A GOAL!!!

FUCK!!!