Official Electronic Dance Music Thread.

{Lloyd Christmas Voice}

Brendan, just when I thought you couldn’t get any dumber, you go and do something like this…

…and totally redeem yourself!!!
{/Lloyd Christmas Voice}

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/zhail.gifBrendanhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/zhail.gif

[SIZE=2]DLing like a mofo right now :tspry:
[/SIZE]

please, please, please send me a copy of this stuff!!!

:bow:

I’m at work right now. Are there any upload sites that are not blocked for you?

can we do a file transfer?

probably.

:wave:

God dammit. I am so pissed I didn’t go to stay with ‘mah boi’ in Miami for this.

and bump this shit assholes. i have over 100 downloads and onlyseveral bumps.

lurkers.

sweet thats for the freebees brendan, 87fox told me about this, downloading now…

:carnut:carnut:clap::clap::drama2::drama2::bday::bday::beer2::beer2::burnin::burnin::headbang::headbang::ohyeah::ohyeah::bigclap::bigclap::hitit::hitit:

ok, thats way ot and very much enough…

thanks though!

i am 27 minutes into the moby set it is soooo sickkkk im blastin it in my room at home with 4 speakers and a sub, sounds amazing, im rrlllyyyy impresssed ilism!

i am soooo in heaven now. i havent been able to keep up with all the recent stuff because comcast blows. if someone could UL some new above and beyond or anjunabeats worldwide id love you long time.

I’ll get some up.

And Vandit, what is your s/n? PM me.

I’ll get some up.

What is your S/N? PM me and we can set something up.

i have been listening to jumpstyle techno i like a lot of it

I am downloading this stuff at friggin 20k/s lol. THIS PLACE BLOWS

I have no clue how to use this site how do I get the music?
please help me…
I have no clue how to use it I just want the music.

There’s no music on that website. Those are cues.

• Most sets and radio shows are downloaded as one continuous file/song.
  • Those will separate the tracks for the listed sets.

I’ll ship an external filled to Iraq for you. I promise.

Haha. Sorry. I’ll ship an external filled to Iraq for you. I promise.

How many gigs you want? 50+? 100+? 250+? I’ll put as much down as you need. :wink:

I love this thread :tup:

Oh I got ya I had no clue so you gotta download the whole show from somewhere and that sight tells you where to go in the show to get to that song.
Any reccomendations on where to download the shows?

Me too.

ASOT #206-210 upping for you right now.

I have a bunch of AnjunaBeats Worldwide for ya too Steve. Pick out some volumes and/or episodes.

TranceAddict is a good first stop. It’s the gateway forum.

Check out the request/listings threads. It’s been a while since I logged in, but they were good at keeping up with the ‘top ten.’

Someone else will have a better suggestion. I get all mine off two private blogs and OT sometimes. So… :gotme: