Official Fitness/Lifting/Food/Bodybuilding thread.

and here I was happy pulling 4 plates…

#aware and been on that dreamer bulk since day 1. My diet sucks but I love to lift. I’m the show manager for the Natural Muscle Association bodybuilding shows around here.
Usually stick to Best Fitness but also Worlds (falls or dick rd).
Can confirm @tearsofnorris is strong as fuk

You like working with Marsala?

Well he’s my cousin lol but yea I like to think our shows are run very well

nah don’t compete. I simply pick things up, and put them down. just love to lift

I always wondered whose Evo that was at Best. We must have had the same schedule. I’m at the Steel Mill in Lackawanna now and love it.

Yeah but how much do you weigh? That’s damn impressive.

Yea the black one with dipped wheels is mine. I’ve seen a white mr there as well, no clue who owns it

Last year I tried going to the gym and did not really know what to do. I did enjoy running and just doing cardio and some lifting with my step brother was fun, but I have a impossible time eating enough never mind eating properly before I completely loose my apatite. The heaviest I have ever been was 130lb and I worked masonry moving 80 lb bags of mortar and blocks around all day long… drank a shit load of gatoraid and water and ate a couple times a day but in general I just don’t get hungry which makes it very difficult to gain weight.

And I’m just sitting here, looking at my slovenly self thinking it’s time to get off my dead ass and do something to get back down to what I would consider my ideal weight. I used to exercise, but I got married, lazy, and found delicious craft beer. I weighed in at a lean 160lbs just a short eight years ago. I had energy. I could fit into my clothes. . . .

I really need to do something with myself.

In one year I gained 20lbs eating free food at the office. Hitting 193 I said enough is enough. Got back into working out and bought the 21dayfix program. I then started using Shakeology as a meal replacement and in 2 weeks ive dropped 10lbs! Im sure the next 10 lbs will take a little longer then 2 weeks but thats ok.

I am now a beachbody coach because I know the program works and love the shakes. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM and Id be more then happy to help you out. After I drop the weight ill be jumping on to another program to build.

weighed in at 225.2 at the gym yesterday. 6’1", 32waist, size5 dinger
was 188 there earlier last year.

just wanna stay juicy AF.

Sounds like I need to expand my invites to NYSpeed. It was the total macho stupid crap that we all did to out do each other. Curls, arms wrestling, push ups, pull ups. Delicious burgers, chips, cookies, beers, pop. We all had a riot and I’ll have to dust the arm wrestling table off and have another party.

All sizes are welcome, we had from 155lbers - 285 show up. Even a womens division!

For work out, I drink whole milk and eat horse meat. Freeze pops, milk shakes here and there. I max out the most weight with the most body movement for one rep once a week.

srs? where do you buy horse meat? i want some.

Dog food…just sayin.

Edit: apparently this isnt true. I thought they used horse meat for pet food.

i wish i loved to run as much as i love to lift.

Count the nyspeeders in this video! Hint there’s 4 of them

I shoot the horses on my farm and eat them.

Joel, Dakota and I did some training last night on the table. How many of you guys would be interested in coming? And how much do you weigh?

Hopefully more guys join in. It’s not as serious as they might think it is. More like hanging out, eating food, and arm wrestling.

My bench press #'s are whacked. As soon as I get over 275 it becomes a battle of how much pain I can endure. This week it was my left elbow giving me fits. I did some pulls with Choda and Dakota on his arm wrestling table and that takes a while to heal. Trained chest with Dakota on Saturday and worked up to 315. Was in intense pain at the bottom so I only did 1 rep. I’m sure that strength-wise I could have done 1-2 more but the pain in my elbow was bad. So them we moved on to the pec deck, and I can rack it at 300 and rep it out like it’s nothing. My bench should be at 375ish based on what I can do on any of the random machines they have. Getting old and injured just blows.

Yeah even though its all in good fun arm wrestling. I wouldnt do it if i had any bad joints(elbows). Youre literally doing a max effort one on one for longer than a 1 rep max of any exercise. Not gonna help with gainz lol

• Updated - - -

Im surprised you love the steel mill,that was my first gym. But just a year ago i was thinking of leaving catalyst and figured id try steel mill again. Well with everything so old, and all the weights miss matched, i just couldnt do it. But i do hate LA fitness, and they have everything like brand new.