Official Forza 3 Thread

hell yeah man, i got a shitload of cars so far. Online i really like to race S-class. Its a damn shame that they made the 08 Viper untouchable in this game

I’m at level 19. Takes forever…I want money so I can just buy, soup up cars, and race online.

Werd. The reason I bought the cars that you win for free is because I got them for so cheap and I needed them for R3 and R3 races since I haven’t progressed enough to win them yet. I will be selling them for profit once I win them.

I’m going to start a Forza dealership.

lol @ Forza dealership.

Too bad it doesn’t show mileage, etc. on the storefront. Or times ‘rebuilt’ like if you totaled the car, hahaa.

my is-f is an r3 car now :lol

haha dude give it to vlad, i was gonna but you were online at the time, it took me alot of time to stick those letters on LOL

my luck with auctions is very bad, does anyone else have an issue with cars often not sellin? do u put them up a few times ? i dont know… weird… im not asking crazy prices, under 50k most of the time for cars i wont and put 30 grand into for wheels and suspension (lol) just trying to make a slow profit for now… id otn know, im loosing and got 1000 cr left ROFL cuz i spent all my money on bs cars that no one buys… apparently, trans am GTA’s are selling left and right… gonna go see if mine sold last night…

Im a level 43,im also a champion 27 online, once you get further in the career you earn decent money. The problem is that the cars and mods cost alot. 1mil gets you like 3 maybe 4 decent cars.

That’s why I want a money cheat so bad. Get myself 999,999,999 and enjoy buying/modding cars.

AFAIK, there has never been a money cheat for Forza. There was for Gran Turismo 1-3 though. Don’t remember if 4 did. I’ll find out if 5 does in about 4 years.

First DLC car pack is available the 17th. It contains three Hyundai Genesis Coupes. The Rhys Millen drift car, a Forza Genesis, and the HKS Genesis.
Way to waste time, Turn 10.

If all you want to do is build cars, why not just go on manufacturers websites and ‘build your own’ and save yourself $60?

oh just what I wanted, some genesii that i could probably replicate in the game’s livery editor.

wooptyfrickkendoo

:facepalm

Forza 2 you had to buy the 2nd most expensive part in a category. Then while you are selling that part (X) press RT (to go to the next item - most expensive item) and it would sell for the price of the most expensive item. Do that like 20 times and you’d make like 1,000,000. I used to sell the Ferrari F430 motor swap I believe. They got a patch eventually to plug this whole, but I never downloaded that patch (and wasn’t able to play on Live because it logs you off of Live if you don’t have the latest patches).

I didn’t pay for this game. Yet. :haha

And what’s the fun in building it on the manufacturers website? I don’t get to ‘drive it’ or experience the car in AWD vs RWD or FWD or with an SC or with a Turbo, etc.

And you don’t get to experience it in a game either.

I didn’t mean it like that obviously. But at least I get to go around a virtual track with the car, instead of staring at it in my Firefox window.

You should make a video game. You start out with billions of dollars and cars. Then mod them. Then park them.

lol.

I just downloaded the Demo on XBL lastnight def a wim in my book way better than Forza 2 but i cant buy the full version for a couple weeks

yep, i did that on my offline account, its got like 20mil lol

sooooooooooooo this morning i woke up to play, and my CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED from xbox live. Now im really fucked