OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

Just finshed building my INSANE GTR:) thing is a beast on there, fully modded…

Needs more pictures and updates on competitions!!!

Word on the street there may be a certain in house live Forza4 competition held in the winter months at a local shop…

Cossey, how’d you like that BMW I gifted you? I was bored and put together a car quick.

Sounds like a good time. I may be interested.

You sob your lap was soo close to mine i just saw lol, when i get home from work prepare to be taken down. ps that evo stops like a cruise ship

Sexonwheels runs Turd laps!!! Lol jk

Your mother was a snowblower and your father smelled of wildaberries!:giggle

:rofl @ “that Evo stops like a cruise ship”

Leaving work early today to do some HW…I’m sure I’ll be taking breaks. :lol

On now, there’s alot of Shit I should or could be doing this game is just addicting as hell. I think I’ve already played this more then forza 3

I’ve definitely played it more than FM3. The lack of money made that game so much worse.

Wont be on til around 9. Need to build a competitive car to race you tools with. Also to pit sexonwheels.

Lol you guys are hilarious on here im trying to hit 10 million in the next week

dammit

14 hour day at work=limited time on forza 4. Be on around 10pm prolly though

ill be on in a little while, i dont think i’ll be around later tonight tho.

oh well

Yo mike, accept friend request lol

I’ll be on in a half hour.

Found this which may be helpful to those who can’t decide which cars to get when you level up:

List of cars you win and their price new. I definitely could’ve had $3-500k more car value of I found that sooner lol.

i guess, only if u auction them tho ?

everyone add singh336

Nice find dude!

On another note…I probably won’t be on till late. Totally forgot I had to build a “Web Resume” (resume in website form) for my Web Design class tomorrow. FML lol.