Official Modern Warfare 3 thread.

Yea, I’m gonna go ahead and vouch for Vlad having at least a 2.0 KTD in this game. Maybe not right away cuz so many people be camping, but in the future it’ll prolly be higher.

not impressed with the online multiplayer so far, it sucks ass.
story mode is pretty good. havent played spec ops yet, but i liked that in mw2 so it should be good

My heart belongs to BF3.

You want a Big map? Play battlefeild 3 that’s what I was on till skyrim came out.

Aside from Madden and Forza

A lot of other GOOD games that have sequels, are done Years apart, are in development for years and a lot of time is spent on refinement and testing.

CoD has become an assembly line of games, It’s been the same engine since MW2 with a few optimizations and texture details, same gamplay mechanics with new bullshit features/perk tweaks to make it seem more exciting for a few weeks before people start getting bored on it.

Honestly I will say most people that seem to hate COD and feel the same way as me more or less seems to be PC gamers, mainly because traditionally over the years we have been spoiled by great games before the console revolution, games that took years to develop, tons of delays and so much anticipation.

Not blaming anything on consoles, or saying consoles suck, or hating on people that play them, they are great as thats all some people know, its what their used to, and it allowed people to play these great games on a smaller budget compared to PC’s and not have to upgrade like most of us on the PC do.

But, because of this, it has caused games like CoD to get hot headed, realize they can make a ton of money off of it, and know that if they turn games every 6 months, even if they are not the greatest people know the next one is right around the corner and will hop on a pre-order without even thinking, its like the fast and the furious, most of us think its dumb in a lot of aspects, but we loved the first one so we keep going back.

CoD is a great console game, it does not require a lot of commitment, its quick and dirty and fun. A lot of the best console games are like that. A game liek BF3 which I know a lot of console peeps are not fond of is slow, and a completely different breed in some aspects then CoD, but people like me who love it and are fanboys have been playing the Battlefield series before most of you even started playing games of this kind. I will say BF3 on the console is quite disappointing, i got to play it a littel bit and while it is fun, it just doesn’t feel right on the console, that and only having 24? players is kinda lame.

Maybe not with you guys and on the Console, but MW2/BO died nearly a month after release on the PC, yea a shit ton of people still play it, but after the first week or two, you can go on steam for example and watch the ammount of players drop considerably

I know of a few communities here on the PC after a few weeks some dropped CoD after a week when they got bored with it, people slowly dribbled off of CoD after a month hardly anyone was playing it and going back to their older games.

I stopped playing after 2 weeks, it got boring it was the same old shit all the time, I see not point in prestige other then it tells people you play way to much, after I unlock everything once why bother doing it again? Thats all CoD has to offer to me, and thats does not bring me back.

About losing interest of playing, you do realize that on consoles at least mw2 and black ops are still the most 2 played games until this came out. Even years after the release. You might not like em and I have my concerns about them as well but to say they aren’t keeping players is crazy.

I was talking about on the PC vlad, I know they are raging on the consoles, but realistically, how many good shooters (up until recently IMO) have been availible on the console?

Halo/MW/Battlefield… those are the only 3 that I can recall that got any sort of heavy attention from people Vs the PC

Yes quite a few people still played Black ops and Mw2 on the PC even up until now, but no where NEAR the release, its like the number drop by half on the PC as their are old tried and true games that people go back to as they have more to offer to long time gamers

/Counter-Strike

vlad shoot me a friend request on xbox… Oh eight cbr rr

this x1,000,000

right now BF3 mutliplayer isn’t doing so good on xbox360. I like it better than MW# multiplayer but god I haven’t been able to get into a game of Rush (best multiplayer game) where people actually knew wtf they were doing.

You have objectives and you all need to be something different. FUCK IDK how many time I spawned as a recon guys. No one to repair our vehilces no one to heal wounded just a bunch of morons at the edges of the map trying to snipe ON OFFENSE.

MW3 multiplayer SUCKS. Spec Ops is awesome. campaign has been pretty good so far

Just finished the single player campaign which was great. Spec ops also great. Multiplayer is good but to many bitches are afraid to move about and hide in the corner of rooms so ive given multiplayer a break until noobs can grow a set of balls and move around.

I felt the same way. Just finished the campaign the other day, I enjoyed it. So far my favorite online is the spec ops shit.

I wish Spec ops allowed more players at once. Like maybe 4

2.18 KTD and coming up fast :ninja

I have begun to enjoy barebones as a shotgun free for all. Team Defender and Hardcore team tactical as well. In mw3 i for some reason dont enjoy TDM or domination as much as i did in the past. solid 1.14 KTD here.

my KD is consistently atrocious.
im not a terrible player and rarely go negative in a match.
WTF?

but yes,
spec ops > all.

sbardy on ps3

Just getting into it.

word, that shit was fun as hell last night. Steve, you, and I were shit talkign the fuck out of those teams and it wasn’t until we started laughing at ourselves did we finally falter in out dominance last night.

Last night in the very last barebones match we did I was running around with the striker shotgun and the riot shield on my back(overkill). I smoked this one kid probably half a dozen times in one match and towards the end he saw me chasing him down from a corridor and instead of shooting he tucked tail and ran the fuck away because he knew the shotty would own him in the hallway. :rofl

2.00 K:D exactly for me right now, but I gave up on the game for about 3 weeks now. Everyone plays like homosexuals on there just sitting watching doorways and shit WTF.