Official Modern Warfare 3 thread.

just got it, dosent seem to different then mw2

Well that took a long time.

I wasn’t going to buy a copy, but my wife surprised me and ordered me one. Only played for a couple hours, undecided if I really like it or not.

Buncha whiners ITT. Game is not bad if you were not expecting much of a change. the SP story mode is actually great. Far better than MW2. Dove right into it on veteran level. Have not been online yet as I’ve heard the servers were down for upgrades. Typical COD shit so nothing new there.

spec ops is awesome though.

4.0 ktd, here I come!!

(as soon as I get my hands on it)

The SP story was indeed fantastic. Agree with Adam on that.

4.0 my ass, good luck… lol

I was 3.1 in black ops and that’s after not caring when I started playing.

playstation or xbox?

I agree that the SP campaign is one of the best in a long time. In this sense it blows BF3 out of the water because that campaign was just boring. It didn’t involve me at all.

double xp from mountain dew caps and cans and dorito bags ftw. i told adam and he ran to his garbage and pulled out several hours. guy drinks 4 hours of double xp a day in moutain dew.

CoD is dead to me, they got to high on their own success and stopped giving a fuck.

Or they are just sticking to a formula that clearly works…

Adding a new number to the end of the title will only work for so long :dunno

Madden

Forza

Doom 1,2

Starcraft

list goes on.

Minor tweaks in graphics, different campaign mode and a tweak or two in the system.

Works wonders once the game has a successful formula.

"
Blowing Up’ a Best Buy Was Just a Figure of Speech, Says Modern Warfare Fan Facing a Shitload of Trouble"

:rofl

Is anyone have issues with games dropping in co-op on the PS3? I keep getting lost connection for 3 seconds, then the game drop back to the menu.

Can I just say that the changes in starcraft were INCREDIBLY extensive and the entire online venue for it was completely revamped for the game… so that isn’t even a close comparison. Not to mention the fact that they are only on the second starcraft in over ten years. A ton of effort was made to keep gameplay feel the same, but nothing about the games is the same. TONS of changes.

SUCKADICKVLAD!

:rofl

not sure if im buying this. got bf3

probably just wait for diablo 3 to own any free time ill have

gamertag: lonoma on the ps3

i enjoy it.

Xbox