Official MythBusters "PLANE on a CONVEYOR" episode PARTY!!! (12/12/07 @ 8pm)

Do i just delete this off my DVR list? Its set to 1am and i do not want to waste an hour of my time knowing this all was a cocktease. Was it even worth watching?
Seems from everyone that its not

lol i bet some one at discovery is about to get fired

anyway im glad i was at bowling and didnt watch it lol

[quote=“altimarollin,post:281,topic:37453"”]

Do i just delete this off my DVR list? Its set to 1am and i do not want to waste an hour of my time knowing this all was a cocktease. Was it even worth watching?
Seems from everyone that its not

[/quote]

Yeah, not so interesting in general.

Holy shit LOL @ zwarbyt :biglaugh: :clap:

quote:
Originally posted by draco153:
People people people! Get a life and stop acting like children who didn’t get the candy bar they wanted. My God! This is not the end of the world! Stop blaming Adam and Jamie for something they did not do… complain to Discovery who clearly messed up when they left the segment mentioned in the write-up.

Look buddy, I don’t think you understand what I mean when I say shut up. Adam and Jamie need to come down here right now and apologize personally for misleading us intentionally just so they could take our money. I want a refund right now. If you disagree we can meet in the parking lot and I will tell you where I live and we will fight. Do you think you’re so tough that you have to defend 2 grown men from their own mistakes? i didn’t think so and someday your going to get whats coming to you and to them because little skiinny necks like you need to shut up and know your roll. you wanna get delt smashed? no. okay.

pulled from the discovery website.

people are going to start killing each other over this lol

and josh bought everyone a round that was there!

Well no plane took off from a treadmill on the entire show. I guess I was right, Won’t fly…:slight_smile:

WTF I was looking forward to being so wrong…

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:287,topic:37453"”]

Well no plane took off from a treadmill on the entire show. I guess I was right, Won’t fly…:slight_smile:

WTF I was looking forward to being so wrong…

[/quote]

:word:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3401&stc=1&d=1197518935

wow … shitstorm …

lol plus anyone who thinks it wont take off, http://www.youtube.com/user/neodocneodoc

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:289,topic:37453"”]

[/quote]

wow there are really some crazy people in this world to get like that over a show.

i cant wait to hear y they didnt show it though

more beer for matter by josh, yumm, fuck planes in atreadmill, plane did NOT fly!!! muwhaha suckers!!!

badass meet though, lots of nyspeeders present.

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:291,topic:37453"”]

lol plus anyone who thinks it wont take off, http://www.youtube.com/user/neodocneodoc

[/quote]

simpilized…simp…simpl… da da duh, what we have here is the sa, sa setup…y doesnt the fucktard tell his kid to move the fuck out of the way so we can see the end of the string??? and who’s to say that the wind created by the treadmill isnt creating the lift on the wings?anyone who has one of these model planes is welcome to try this out on my treadmill

[quote=“psphinx81,post:286,topic:37453"”]

and josh bought everyone a round that was there!

[/quote]

:TUP: thank you josh… sabres one… the plane would have taken off… and to be honest… i had a good time… i counted 45 people at one point… it was a good turnout…

crew the producer of that show though

thanks josh for putting together an awesome event…

[quote=“943kgt,post:295,topic:37453"”]

simpilized…simp…simpl… da da duh, what we have here is the sa, sa setup…y doesnt the fucktard tell his kid to move the fuck out of the way so we can see the end of the string??? anyone who has one of these model planes is welcome to try this out on my treadmill.

[/quote]

hater… just concede to defeat…

Truly, there are only two words in the English language which can describe this.

E
P
I
C

F
A
I
L

But really, we all know it won’t take off. So the red star wristbands win anyway.

concede, it just doesnt make any sense…like i said put a plane on stands, let the engines do their work, and see if it lifts off…

[quote=“943kgt,post:295,topic:37453"”]

simpilized…simp…simpl… da da duh, what we have here is the sa, sa setup…y doesnt the fucktard tell his kid to move the fuck out of the way so we can see the end of the string??? and who’s to say that the wind created by the treadmill isnt creating the lift on the wings?anyone who has one of these model planes is welcome to try this out on my treadmill

[/quote]

Correct.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:297,topic:37453"”]

hater… just concede to defeat…

[/quote]

FAIL.