Official NHL Trade deadline thread

Then how come so many said we will keep him?? guess i don’t know how to count lol

idk, MTL and the fans love that Carey Price kid.

yeah for lunch

http://www.nhl.com/deadline/2008/GMinterviews.html watch Darcy’s interview. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“The Avalanche have picked up defenceman Ruslan Salei from the Panthers in exchange for defenceman Karlis Skrastins and a 3rd round pick. Details to follow.”

who’s gonna do the “dont neglect your leg problems” commercials now, maybe we should get mckee back and he should do it

Skrastins! :clap: haha

If anyone thought sabres were going to keep him, especially after he said that he he rejected their offer, then they must of not seen what happened to drury and briere last year. Dont get me wrong, I think that trading campbell was a good move only because he was going to leave for nothing anyways.

he is on tsn right now

veins veins veins !!! prob peters or some idiot lol

I only thought they wouldn’t trade him because they have a history of doing the opposite of what they should. :slight_smile:

maybe we sent him out on loan for 4 months like others do, and we’ll get him back in free agency

wishful thinking

Are you not the one that said the only way they would trade campbell is if their season was over??? you clearly don’t know what your talking about and should read my post about newbs earlier in this thread lol

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8470609&service=page

I know LOL!!:lolsign:

darcy is on

Lapointe to Sens for picks

The Stars fleeced tampa for Richards, sabres could have probably had him for Kotalik and one of their 82 young career 10-15 goal a year scorer forwards.

tampa was looking for a goalie…so i doubt we could have gotten richards.

richards wouldnt waive a NTC to come to ruff buff, he only wanted to go out west

im actually pretty happy about the campbell trade…we get another physical forward to stick on a 2nd or 3rd line who hits like kaleta AND can actually score

granted we lose a solid defenseman…but hell, maybe we find a way to scrounge up money in the offseason if he doesnt sign a long deal with san jose

campbell just on TV in tears…wanted to stay in buffalo, but we wouldnt offer longer than 3 years…HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS REGIER/QUINN…PLEASE

im shocked at the huet to wahsington for a DRAFT PICK…i say kolzig is gone by 2pm lol…sucks for you pal, way to carry your team for your entire career to get dumped by huet and a draft pick lol…