Official NHL Trade deadline thread

LOL @ fedorov to washington…i guess detroit wasnt that interested after all…

well i have to assume the offers with longer terms were for less money.

like the example i heard was 5 yrs, 24 million.
but this also wasnt super recent. this was a bit earlier in the talks when his agent prolly assumed they’d get a bunch more money.

just my assumption there though

groin or hip, something in that region in 45 year old men that usually doesnt work too well past 35…

holy shit, fedorov is making 8 mill a season

thats seriously hilarious…

Shit Washington might be able to make that last surge towards the play offs… only 5 pts behind carolina, and I would assume they will be playing them a few more times this year

^^^thats disgusting

maybe teams realized that ovechkin has over 30% of their goals and finally started covering him…a la no goals for him in his last 5 or 6 games

fedorov and huet are not going to be the big to do that pushes wahsington into a cup contender IMO…maybe huet so they finally have some real talent in net, but definitely not fedorov lol…hes beyond washed up…

maybe not a cup contender… but at least make the playoffs

Colorado - get Foote
Columbus - 2 conditional picks

meh, washington sucks it up and gets fedorov at the pricetag of 8 million to be a rental player lol

omg

WHO THE FUCK IS TED RUTH

^^one of their prospect pics

lol…foote for a first rounder

i lol’d

^^but if he signs again for next year, Columbus gets another pick

watch the video on tsn of campbell

he says “i wanted a long term deal here and i was not willing to only accept a 3 year deal”

^^i seen that…just going off what I heard on WGR

is darcy gonna be a douche?

opinions?

Yea he isn’t happy about this one at all :frowning:

Oh well fuck the ginger

im surprised columbus has cleaned house…apparently preparing for another season out of the playoffs, BUT watch for them to spend some big money during this coming offseason…they NEED someone to play with nash…im still kind of surprised they couldnt pull the trigger on richards, that would have been fucillo-esque huuuuuuuuuuuge

so the poor people in b-lo can’t get free soup