Official NHL Trade deadline thread

really? thats not what he said on every media front today when he clearly said the length of the deal was the only thing holding him back from signing here, not the money…

yea montreal is just going all out for some reason lol they seem to not really care too much about the future at this point!

Foote to the Avs.

yes but the reason the sabres were even in that situation is because they didnt offer campbell what he wanted. and they didnt offer him more because they have to keep miller.

colorados playoff strategy: acquire everyone from their last playoff run, regardless of age or current playing status

LOL

lol, they didnt offer briere or drury or any of them what they wanted either

the difference is that we pulled the trigger on a trade NOW when we could rather than think they could keep campbell in a dream of making another cup run, and then losing him for NOTHING, and watching the riot against sabres management continue on

we have a whole other season to fuck up miller negotiations…re-signing him is the furthest thing on the minds of that organization…b/c that would make sense, and CLEARLY our organization does not follow anything that makes sense…

hahahahh true…

i think they got Ray Bourque too

:lol: wheres claude lemieux! thats coming, right? hahaha

maybe peter stasny is coming out of retirement to play with his son too LOLOLOL

well shit, detroit brought back mccarty, it would only make sense :rofl:

Patrick Roy is only 42!! Get him out of retirement

in all seriousness, i bet colorado continues the trend of rebuilding their cup franchise from 02 (LOL) by trading away lilles for blake…if they just got back foote and now salei, why not trade away solid youth talent for aging veterans

that makes sense right?

:ham:

let’s bring back hasek!

UWE KRUPP!

he’s on detroit.

hey, dont fuck with krupp, he scored the game winner vs florida to win the cup back in what, 96 or 99? lol…that was awesome…

and hes hurt…again…

ferdorov to Washington

oh i’m aware, he was solid :slight_smile:

groin?