*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

You’re so inconsiderate, how else is a single teen mother going to start raising the next generation of falls chick?

don’t worry crack baby’s don’t care

im sorry. i forgot we need to keep up with society and take care stupidity in the world. must maintain a good level

that was one badass LT1 caprice, that thing MOVED

We were watching and it’s understandable to push a full race big block Chevelle up so it doesn’t overheat, but we saw 5 or 6 guys pushing a Saturn 4 door with ground effects and crap on it to the line. WHY???

That one looked like a rat on a leash. Babies and dogs shouldn’t be allowed there. But stupid people do breed.

Speaking of that… What was up with that guy in the little go-cart looking thing? They really let just about anything run don’t they?

not to mention people going down the track with t tops and vert tops down, no helmets etc… then i will go on a tuesday have my window cracked an inch and get chewed out

that thing was sweet, 500cc bombarider engine in a go cart!!! i’ll take one:tup:

Great! Car never shifted better. Nice firm shifts but not harsh. My only regret is I didnt go to him first. Thanks for the referral. Billet parts in all the high stress areas & only $1500. I paid more than that for the 1st crap filled 200r I bought .

haa Haa HAA!!

why is everyone so amazed with the times?

:roll2:
most bbodies will turn similar times in the 1/8th with minimal mods, that includes Lt1 caprices, roadmasters & even Lt1 powered Fleetwoods, the wagons arent much heavier than the sedans

Hell my 94 Lt1 caprice has never had a valve cover off and has 220k on it, I bet I could break into the high 8s with it if I could get traction (posi is worn)

I have been DD’ing these cars on and off for the past 8 or so years btw

^^ probably because no one expected it, i know lt1 caprices are quick, but the combination of factors just made it seem cooler

you definately know what you’re talking about though with your caprice fleet! you gotta admit that thing was pretty cool

most of em will run mid to high 9s in the 1/8th stock, a few bolt ons and low 9s is common

Not really impressive by todays standards but remember these cars are 12-14yrs old now

I always thought they made good drivers, big, decently quick, top speed of 150+ (with speed limiter removed), durable (there are examples with 450k+ in junkyards), cheap to purchase, cheap to maintain ect ect

Yea i was checking her out she was standing in front of me when i was in the staging lanes made me not care that i was sitting there for ever LOL.

But did anyone see the jailbait peeing sitting on the wall by like turn 3 and 4 stands up bare ass as i was driving by also not bad at all.

LOL Bill!

that gocart was bad ass! i couldnt believe they let the one guy go with the old hotrod 2 seater. fuck i dont no what they are called but the one where its just a fucking bucket and an engine. lol
the guy took off and when it jumped the guy grabbed onto the side of the bucket and took the ride all the way. when he went by i didnt see a seat belt on, no helmet, no roll bar which wouldnt matter anyways due to no seat belt. thats nuts.

im thinking of taking my car to the tuner night and putting a card board spoiler on my car and parking it around the track. any other stupid suggestions would be great. lol

did you get a 9/11 converter?, lol my father is sill getting used to it in his new GN, he was so used to the multi disk vigilante, he doesn’t like how the 9/11 locks up

Not much more holding you in than if you were on a motorcycle.

right. the motorcycle you can atleast bail, or slide off if you really need to. this thing is just going to flip and fuck him up. lol

Hey Kevin.
No 9-11. I got a PPC single disc with oversized clutch. But It still won’t hold l/up at any speed below 85mph. I tried locking it from the start @ Dunn tire but when it shifted to 2nd gear, Car bogged, I lost all boost & ran a 8.0. I thought locking the converter from a stop was supposed to knock .2 off time & gain 2 mph? I’m running taller tires (27"MT-DR) so maybe they are too tall.

Anyway, are you going to the WNYTB picnic on the 16th? Hope the weather is nice so everyone brings the G.N.'s.