«OFFICIAL» Watercraft / Jet Ski / PWC Thread + Boats

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t peruse craigslist regularly for an old beat up stand up to tinker with. Never ridden one but I can imagine it’s so much fun. I find that a ‘regular’ jetski gets boring pretty quickly.

IMG_5804

1 Like

IMG_5803

1 Like

Want:

Dude, don’t get me started on e-foils. I’ve watched so many YouTube vids.

I guess hover-boards DO work on water.

hover

:joy:

1 Like

Holy shit. That’s about as strong as the airbag throwing the Russian dude into the ceiling.

Catching up here a bit. Did a couple of Canada trips over the past month.

Cobourg 3 weeks ago with 2 other boats

Friend Harry on autopilot

Wife and I on autopilot

Caught this little guy while we were over there

Toronto 2 weekends ago

Found a great semi-hidden area thanks to some locals at the Island Marina. Couple of couches, a nice fire going and this view. Probably stayed up a bit later than we should have

1 Like

First day of the Lake Erie “Playoffs” today with 5 footers. This wind is kicking things up. I’ll be out there :+1:

Last Friday’s wave day was nice, but we didn’t have much time to ride. And it got dark QUICK!

Final sail of the year last night. Caught us coming back in on the ice boom camera.

1 Like

This goes on tomorrow.

Install complete. Couldn’t be happier with how it came out. Perfect color match to my boat’s off white too.

image image image

1 Like

Party deck!

Does the center oval section have a function? It is just drainage or decoration?

That’s got to be a huge improvement for getting into the boat from the water. Nicely done.

It’s a vent, I think so exhaust fumes can’t build up under it at idle but I’m not sure. I’ve also heard people say they’re pressure relief if you mange to swamp the stern so bad water hits the platform from underneath. I know the site mentioned it can be used as a handle when climbing up the ladder which eliminates the need for any obtrusive handles elsewhere. I can confirm this worked well when I was figuring out how the hell I was going to reach my fuel filler cap now (chrome circle dead center of the stern in the pics) when filling up on the trailer as we almost always do.

Definitely should be. Plus since we always have kids swimming or loading onto towables off the back so it’s going to be great not having to worry about someone hitting the outdrive.

Wraps up my 2018

1 Like