Offset dilema. will it fit

Whats the width of your rim?[/quote]

i got 8 inch wide wheels, the 295 barely fit on the rim they actually looked reardedthe side wall almost looked folded, they seemed as if they wanted to pop off the rimm , i thinbk it was best that theey didnt clear, cuz i think that may have been a accident waiting to happen

i got 8 inch wide wheels, the 295 barely fit on the rim they actually looked reardedthe side wall almost looked folded, they seemed as if they wanted to pop off the rimm , i thinbk it was best that theey didnt clear, cuz i think that may have been a accident waiting to happen[/quote]

You tried to put 295s on an 8" wheel?

You realise 295mm is almost 12 inches?

i got 8 inch wide wheels, the 295 barely fit on the rim they actually looked reardedthe side wall almost looked folded, they seemed as if they wanted to pop off the rimm , i thinbk it was best that theey didnt clear, cuz i think that may have been a accident waiting to happen[/quote]

You tried to put 295s on an 8" wheel?

You realise 295mm is almost 12 inches?[/quote]
yes sir i do, fuck my buddy was doing it for free and i had a nice set of pirelli 9000’s free, hey they fit oin the rim didnt look right and most likely would have popped off the rim and handled like shit but hey whatever

not rockin em so it dont even matter