S14 Wheel Offset

I’m looking at buying a pair of 17" Work Equips, the fronts have X7,+28 and the rear has X9,+42 offset. I’m not sure I’m feeling the rear offset though.

What’s the stock S14 wheel setup?

I’ve searched and winced though a bunch of wheel fitment threads that are just garbage. Last year I saw a diagram on SON explaining how offset works and I thought it was pretty clear explanation(just can’t remember though). Can anyone reference a great thread on wheel fitment?

Thanks…And I know this is probably older than the SR vs KA discussion.

20mm spacers on the rear will be pretty flush , correct me if im wrong

i have 9.5 on the back with a +22 offset and the stick out a hair

yea, those sizes are pretty weak. Something more suited for a s2k, mr2 or such.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/images/wheel.offset.gif

You’d need spacers in the rear for sure to make them clear suspension. 20-25mm spacers all around to get em flush.

Thanks for the diagram sidewayz.

The offset is weak…It’s hard to find those Works though! I might try them on to see what they look like.

to make that sizing flush… a x7 wide rim has to be at least 0 offset … or even negatives to be flush. a x9 id say ud want at least 20offset or lower aswell. so both ul need to get 25mm spacers to look anything decent.

your fronts will clear your backs will be terrible though. i have 17x9 +30 in the front and they just barely clear

what about falken hanabi’s 17x9 + 20 will they fit ok on a s14?

The fit very flush.

WOW your car looks so sick love the jdm zenki look, if only mine was red oh well black is ok

That isn’t your car is it? What bumper is that?