Wheel offset question for the guru's...

SO I bought this 1997 240sx…

Then I bought these 18x9 +40 and 18x10 +38 Gram light 57pros…

A friend of mine had them on his Z once upon a time…

Whats it gonna take to make these fit my S14? Such a good deal I had to buy them :smiley:

Everyone else seems to be running a much lower offset… is the offset on these bad enough that no amount of spacers/pulling/rolling is going to help? I have never ben as good with offsets as I should have been… really lost here and need help :frowning:

Thanks
Jason

You will definently not be needing to pull or roll anything with those sunken wheels. Get some 30mm spacers all around, that should help in the looks dept.

Yeah thats kinda what i figured would be required… now it’s time to go wheel spacer shopping…

spacem out so its an effective +20 or so front and rear and shit should look better

So just get a 20mm front and back spacer

I would be worried about even clearing suspension components in the front without a spacer

Was about to say the same, My 18x8 +35 dont clear without a small spacer on the front of my car lowered.

^ yep. you will need 20mm to clear up front. with 20mm all around wheels will be nice and flush.

on s13 17x9’s +20 on fronts +15 on back (has 5mm spacer in pic)… just to give an idea of fittment shoud be close to the same on a s14…

yeah if they were on a Z then you’ll need spacers for sure. . .z’s and g’s have huge wheel wells compared to the s-chassis. . .

i’ve got a nice set of wheels that’ll fit ;D Kitten not included. . .

you looking to part with those volks?

for the right price yes. . .

and what price would that be how much dish is there 17’s or 18’s

18x10 -15
18x9 +12