offset question??

I love how never talks like hes one of the formula D drivers on ziptied

i swear im gonna make a thread on ziptied

posers who talk smack because they are members of ziptied

bahahahaha

IN CONCLUSION with what all these dimwits are saying is that

if you are not planning to tuck tire it will fit fine

if you plan on a monster stretch to fit widest wheels like drifters it wont be as stylish as some other setups. this is because you wont have the angle of the sidewall matching the fender line

depends on what style your looking for.

hey guys i have 15" +44 offset meshies panted black with a spray can

can you guys help me make my offset jdm tight?

^^ omg that shit was hilarious :?

+30.

I talk like I like a certain style of wheel fitment.

Anyway. This is going nowhere, and I don’t want to rag on anybody.

• offset is for posers. negative offset is the way to go. Some guy from japan told me that if i buy negative offset rims, i will be really cool here in canada. He also told me to get jdm half clears.

A useful reference:

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Misspies

NeveR, my Civic has better fitment than your S13. Kill yourself now

Kouki, good job on actually owning a car with decent offset

EDIT

Anyway, I’m done, Like I said.

I am only dropping the car about 1.8in. I am not going to tuck tires.

why is +30 offset shitty? on 18X10

It’s not.

then whats with all the contraversy?

u gotta read the thread from the start.

haha ya heck I have 7’ wheel with a 215 a the moment and a 23 offset and unless I roll the fenders or big camber they are going to rub.

odd how that works

so what is the best offset with an 18X10 wheel??

honestly, you should decide that for yourself, what kinda look you want. like everyone in here was saying… it’s about whether you want jdm tyte drifter look or just a nice flush look, etc.

I say 18x10 +25 is perfect imo with a stretched tire on an s14.

s13 iono…

+25?!

s14 must be way diff than s13…

+44 for s13

John check my car out when I bring it out, I’ll have 17x9 +15 and you can tell me how it looks, haven’t decided between the 255s or 245s on the rear yet though.

The best is to not get an 18x10 wheel period. Look at some of the pic threads and decide for yourself, but I think 18’s look atrocious on a 240. I don’t think 17’s are made up to 10", but you can prolly get 9 1/2" if you want the width.
I think people took the whole offset thing, and made it into assclownery. I wouldn’t run any offset higher than 9"+35 but I also wouldn’t go any lower than 9"+20 because you have to go through so much trouble, only to have “that drifter look”. I just love how people don’t realize that what they’re doing is just plain f*in ricey. They’re sittin around going like “ooh look at that fag with the sunken battleship rims on that accord” Meanwhile, they have horrible camber, their car is impractically low, even for the track, and their tires are stretched to unsafe levels just so they look like JDM tyte drifters. Yea… way to not be a riceboy. :roll: