Oh hell yes - The Fast and Furious - *vid*

Yeah, I saw a pic of Paul standing beside a very nicely modified R34 in blue. Sucks they crashed an S-chassis though :(. Still, this one looks like the best movie out of the rest.

I wonder if they’d be willing to sell me the seats?? :/:

well they do have auctions for the movie cars, i sudjest checking ebay quick!

grand national ftw, i wouldnt mind seeing this in imax just so i can hear the screeching tires louder

this fast n furious trilogy is gay hard, they try so damn hard in these movies and why is racing always only a subplot?? it always has to be some dumb storyline where the only role of the cars is to get them from point a to point b so they can save the girl or whatever. a storyline based purely on racing is not exciting enough?? screw this iam waiting for initial d

Ya i seen the trailer when i saw death race…it looks like it will be a good movie

i bet you are hypocrite and gonna end up watching this movie just like every joe who say the movie is gay.

A movie has to have some story line, from how you would make a F&F movie it sounds like it would be like watching street race videos on youtube for 2 hours

now why wouldnt you wanna save the girl??
there are many plus sides to doing so…haven’t you watched the movies :wink:

so u think there cant be a story line based purely on racing that could be exciting?? go watch initial D, no flashy cars, no needless non-functioning hood scoops, no neon lights and definitely no cops. whats wrong with being passionate about cars and driving and trying to beat one’s rivals?

nah i aint watching it

• NNNAAAAWWWWSSSSS!!!
  • i live my life a quarter mile at a time…
  • ejecto seato cuz!
  • One of the things edwin knows is… it’s not how you stand by your car. Its how you race your car. You better learn that

Y’can’t jump into the ring with 'Ali 'cause you think you can box.

Hahaha gay hard!

The simple fact is, the Fast & Furious movies have character.

^ and modified cars! what other movies have any sort of modified cars that race each other?

I want to actually see this, after Drift… it only made me want more. Reminds me of a time when someone said their civic at 240 hp could beat a Chevelle Hemi at 475 hp… lmao… joker.

…dude … havent you seen any of the previous F&F’s ? ANYTHING is possible lool. ejecto seats:p

Yes!! I agree!!!

Nice…

Now stop dreaming of delivering tofu in an AE86. You own a 240SX… The 180SX didn’t even have a big part in Initial D… But why does the 240 have such a big fanbase? Because of what it can DO in real life!

If Initial D was ONE BIT realistic, pretty much every character would either have an S13… How many S-chassis’ do you see at a drift comp. versus the number of other cars? And in real life, the AE86 isn’t as good of a car as the show portrays it to be… Seriously, why is a car worth $1000 selling for $8000? Its unrealistic, just how Initial D is unrealistic… Its just a cartoon/anime…

F&F has somewhat more realism than that… One being that REAL cars are being used… Secondly, AE86’s don’t win 24/7. Only reason why lower-end cars are beating more powerful cars in F&F is because of the REALISM that not all drivers are Keiichi Tsuchiya, Colin McRae, or Petter Solberg behind the wheel of a car…

Get out of your Initial D fan-boyism and wake up to reality…

Dude, your on crack. Initial D was bassed off of real events and what was “in” that time during the late 80’s, early 90’s in japan. Think about it, all the big companies had their cars, toyota, mazda, nissan, honda, etc. Dont be a single minded jack ass and think that the world loves 240’s. Less then 5% of the world know about them. Regardless of that. They werent popular, also, please dont compare real life to F&F. thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Its alot more realistic to compete in touge battles with average joe cars, then go street racing in a fucking car thats modded the fuck out of.

In conclusion … dont compare anything you see on t.v to what you see outside. i’d rant more, with more intellect, but im tired. :stuck_out_tongue: