Oh look..another Honda

:lol:

I think the “xenocron explores timing” (or something like that) thread on pgmfi.org had the script posted to keep the honda code from setting timing limits that were too restrictive. take a look when that time comes.

Brian

I don’t think you should be telling people what sucks…

just remeber hp numbers are hp numbers no matter how you get them, but b16 or b18 is a honda status thing if it makes the same fucking power.

will do

haha

x2

Well I haven’t really touched anything on the car in a while…I managed to get some things done tonight.

The engine is pretty much assembled besides the oil pan, alternator and valve cover. Next step is to bolt the transmission up and get it in the car :slight_smile: Hopefully it will be in by this saturday.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/2530646428_1e3245a76e.jpg?v=0

i expect more from you

stupid

isn’t that cute… but it’s wrong

truth

you can build an engine for 1k that will handle 400+ whp.

yeah, thats shitty bang for your buck. oh, and then pwn all the haters in this thread that drive slow cars, or are still trying to buy a turbo because they spent all their lunch money on an ls swap.

lol i’ll take your word then

sick build, love the sohc.

what did u end up doing with the turbo? gonna have it rebuilt?

This project sucks. The kid building it blows.

Can’t wait to drive it while you tune it :stuck_out_tongue:

This car is going to pwn lives.

sucks and blows in the same statement, i dig it.

lol
:slight_smile:

cky89 and his gay sex remarks…ugh lol

thanks for all the comments people…help me get some motivation to get this bitch done!

I’ll stab you with a hot poker if you don’t get it done soon.

Good enough motivation?

not quite…almost there though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll stab you with my poker if you don’t get it done?

That sounds too gay, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

f*ck these d series haters. get this thing finished and it will blow b swaps out of the water.
d turbo > na b series 99.63% of the time.

any updates? that car looks like its in nice condition, where did you find it?

to all the D series haters, mine had 240lb-ft of tq. it would take a B series WAY over 300whp to make that much torque. and my motor was a poopy d16a6.

just an fyi to the OP: i blew my stock d series rods after 6 months of weekend driving @~14 psi on a evo3 big 16g. i think 200whp on stock rods is the rule of thumb.

i tuned my car myself too, lots of fun, and took a long time. i had the leisure of practicing on a stock block before throwing my built one in. i have an emulator and chip burner if you still need to pick those up. i gotta cool excel file of my obd0 maps too if you wanna check it out, it woulda helped me a lot when i first started. our tunes will be a ton different cause your head is so much better, but im just trying to help :slight_smile: pm me and ill email ya or something if youre interested. good luck!

no updates really…right now im on a search for a new daily lol. I haven’t touched the car at all…i found the car locally…elmisterioso666 had the car with a built b-series in it and sold me the shell.

i have a d15 block that i want to built completely forged. If i blow the y8 up i wont be too concerned lol, how much are you looking to get for the emulator and chip burner? i’m pming you now