Oh My Awesomeness!!!!

from Delsloow on another board

This freshman girl pissed in my bed

I woke up at 5am with piss all over my bed. It was all on her side and obvious it was her. She tried to play it off and act like she didn’t do it. Now i have to do laundry at 5:45am

that’s the fucking worst part. We were hooking up and shit and partway through she’s like “I dont know if i want to hook up.” She has a boyfriend that wanted her to go home and was calling her and shit so she felt all guilty. I was like whatever, i’ll just hook up with her later this week. Doesn’t look like it anymore

i was in the bed with her, and we didnt go to bed until maybe 3 or 4 am. Just me, this girl, my roommate, and the girl he was hooking up with were the only ones around

i heard that she is a chronic liar and has an eating disorder. Crazy girls for teh win!

oh i love reading this shit at 630am!!!

hashahahhahha

:bowrofl: !~!!!

:rofl:

Im gonna have to check that out on the OTher board

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaa… delslow… :rofl:

hahahaha.

at least it was a #1 and not a #2.

oh god… that sucks man

thats some good shit there

haha,funny shit

You should have told her to do you in the puddle or you’d tell everybody around that she pissed herself.

huh?

240s weightlifter-shitting story was worse :puke:

:rofl:

this thread is full of lies. Delslow cant pull ass. :bowrofl:

and my 7 month ban will be up soon so I soon shall be checking out that OTher website. :naughty:

how the hell do you get a 7 mo ban again?

bet this stupid Patriots fan a 6 month ban bet over the AFC championship game. then I got caught with a couple AE’s so it got pushed back to 7mo.

ouch 6mths on a site you paid to join :sadwavey:

lol

didnt have to pay. OG motherfucker.

Overly Gay?

orgasm giver