OH, thats a fucking mirror?!

Would like to give out my warmest thanks to the dumb, and thoughtless, bitch who just about ran me (and my wife) into the fucking concrete barrier on my way to Thunderdome tonight. As I’m coming up the 90 at the 219 merge she comes across my lane like it’s got her name on it. Apparently my horn (feminine as it is) in her left ear was not enough to disuade her from continuing the time honored I’m the only one on the road lane change move, but it was enough for her to hesitate…and then continue steering me into the divider! Just a driving tip honey…that shiny fucking thing on your door is a mirror for driving, not for your fucking makeup application. And that thing your head sits on that holds your bra strap is a SHOULDER!! Look over it once in a while! And if you do hear or see something over there…DONT CONTINUE YOUR FUCKING LANE CHANGE!! GET BACK IN YOUR OWN LANE! (capitalized to simulate rage fueled screaming)

I hear ya on this. I’ve almost been hit by people 3 times in 2 days. Each time I tell myself that that’s why I put performance pads and slotted rotors on my DD. haha Any full moons lately?

my gf told me about this an hour ago or so. she said your car was stupid looking

sorry about that

welcome to driving. i get cut off on the way to work 3-4 times. it happens. be a defensive driver.

I’m a little disappointed you didnt make a citizens arrest,if someone almost ran me off the road you bet your ass I would break out my retractable baton and handcuffs.The description you gave is quite detailed,I will keep my eye out for a female in a car and make the arrest myself if I spot her.

please dont arrest my gf

Damn :tdown:

Bad things happen even on the way to Thunderdome!

How bad’s the damage? :meh:

No damage - he almost got run into the concrete median.

Just another justification for having a vehicle that can out-brake, out-handle, and out-accelerate most of the masses.

Definitely makes you :fu: though.

No way! You got cut off?! I can’t believe that happened! I’ve heard of that before but I didn’t think it ever actually happened to anyone! That’s crazy!

Ohhhhh, somehow I missed the “almost” part in his post :ham:

A few things for sure that I’ve learned from driving Zs for years (and probably applies to any small car) is that:

a) the factory horn BLOWS so don’t even bother using it
b) Anyone driving next to you CAN’T SEE YOU unless they’re in another Z or a sports car

Between this and the 290 accident thread, Fry’s on a tear :lol:

I thought the thread was lolz worthy :dunno:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?48517-OFFICIAL-quot-Whine-about-morAns-on-the-road-quot-thread.&highlight=whine

If she really is your girlfriend, let’s set up a meet so I can teach you both how to drive.

Obviously Jam’s kidding.

lol I think there was something special in my coffee.

While I completely agree, this shit happens on the DAILY and is certainly not thread worthy.

When your car ends up on the guard rail you can make a thread with carnage pics.

:slight_smile:

everything in my mirror is backwards, and it confuses me…so I don’t use it

So djdstar can post about some guys girlfriend talking shit to him about his M5 and that’s threadworthy but this is not? What else do you talk about on sites like this if not daily events, sightings, etc. I thought that’s what this was for. And everyone else can say it’s no big deal and part of the everyday until shit happens to them.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Forgot about the “nose hairs” thread. That seems like it might go the distance.

lol, it’s not like we pay by the thread here. I’d want to vent too. I think I’ve almost died at least 10 times going back and forth to work this week alone…