OH, thats a fucking mirror?!

I’d post something insulting, but I just don’t have it in me at the moment.

Seems like it’s worse lately for some reason :
Probably because it’s nice out.

I’m just so glad I don’t have to deal with exiting the 90 at the walden ave exit anymore… While going east.

People who are in the right lane of the exit ramp heading to the galleria see the mall and fix their eyes on it… and just drive in a direct path to it, cutting across (what is it, 3 lanes to get to the furthest turn lane?)
I eventually got a kick out of watching the people as they go there, they just stare at the mall the whole time, don’t even look at the other lanes.
Usually easy to spot… out of state plates (F CANADA) are a dead give away.

Does every thread have to turn into a cluster fuck.

Elaborate.

You were telling a story about some idiot that almost took your car out. Then people have to bitch about it, its not thread worthy. Man, your simply venting. If it happend to them i am sure they would be doing the same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

If somebody post something up, Alot of people i guess just like to start arguing

i usually cut people off when thinking of the things id do to goatse

I guess that’s what I was trying to say. I’d rather post about it and rage than do what I wanted to do to her.

exactly

While this might make me blacklisted, I’m gonna give you an X2 on this. You can’t post this but something about nose hairs gets like a dozen replies in an hour. WACK.

Perhaps we’ve not given nose hairs the attention they so rightfully deserve.

You sound like a woman. Perhaps you should be cooking my bacon in the morning.

lmao. Ilysm, stick to that laced coffee :wink:

Please note: This thread is boring. The nose hair thread is so wacky that it’s entertaining so not only is it thriving on its own, it has also helped your lame ass thread make it to 33 posts.

If you want to vent into an abyss of human consciousness, make a twitter account. Message boards are for discussion. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go make a thread about waffles that will get more traffic than this thread just to prove a point.

Well played Fry.

Haha. Not gonna lie, I laughed at this. Fry are you as funny off the interwebz?

Please don’t talk to me about bullshit posts. Based on some light research it looks like you could certainly be the heavyweight champ of lame ass posts. At least this one is auto related.

What does illumination have to do with this lame thread?

haha :fail:

Did you use the speed of light in a vacuum for your calculations? I think that is where you’re off…

Link?
I love waffles.