oil comin out dipstick at high high RMP

i have a breather filter on one end and the other runs down the back somewhere i think does that sounds right lol

no good , filter is crapola, wont do shit , probablt clogged by now, make sure its going to the right spot on the intake tubing after the maf

yeah it was there b4 but still had the same dipstick problem

putting a filter there will also cause a vaccuum leak.

you are supposed to route it back into the intake.

What color is your exhaust?

A breather in the valvecover won’t cause a vacuum leak. If you have engine vacuum in your valvecover you have big problems (like blown valve seals). That is unless it is connected to your intake on the other side. I’m guessing that’s what Bing means. If you want to run the breather, you have to run the breather only and plug the hole in the intake piping.

But those breathers are a big fine if the po-po feel like being dicks. Just route it back how the factory had it.

Take out the PCV and test it or change it, as they are really cheap.

To test it, there’s a few quick ways.

Shake it. It should rattle.

All a PCV valve is is a check valve (it will allow you to blow or suck, not both)

Stick a rubber hose on one end of the valve, try and blow. If you can’t blow, try sucking. If you can’t do either, or can do both, it’s dead.

If your PCV valve checks out, sorry to say, sounds like fried rings.

But if its never been changed before, and your car isn’t well maintained to begin with, it’s the first place to start.

my exaust is like a grey or white and where bouts is the PCV