oil restrictor with gt28r on my s13sr??

I’ve done alot of research and, some say u dont need one but others say you do. Apparently garret dual bb turbos have built in restrictors??Can anyone shed some light on this as I do not want to kill my brand new gt2560r(gt28r).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ive heard the oil feed banjo at the block has a restrictor built in, but is sized for journal bearings. On my gt28 I am using a .030 restrictor on the end of my braided feed line where it enters the turbo.

Have u had issues running the restrictor, I bought one that is .032 but the end that threads into the turbo does not have the inverted flare so I’m not sure if it will leak or not, it has a slight taper though. Did u pick yours up locally?

i have a ss braided line for gt28 restrictor to 1/8th ntp if u want $80 used for 2days let me kno 647-898-9795

got mine from bings. same setup.

I have DIF lines and restrictor; which appears to not have a proper inverted flare. In fact, it was too long and bottomed out before the washer even made contact. However after 5000km and 2 full track days, there is no leak.

ok thats what i needed to hear, i have the same setup so i guess it should be fine. thanks for the help!!