turbo oil lines

Would you guys recommend the jgs or stealthmode turbo oil line kit? or some other one, i looked into both and i cant really make up my mind. also because i have a journal bearing Gtir turbo, will i have to run a restrictor or is it okay without one?

Thanks

get whatever is cheaper - their both stainless oil lines lol. id run a restrictor their cheap - the turbo isnt

i heard its better not to run a restrictor on journal bearing turbos since they require more lubrication. and im probably going to be running a 3-AN feed line anyways.

maybe i can try this and if i have any trouble ill just grab one.

Its a Journal Bearing Turbo, therefor a restrictor is not required. And I know this for a fact as I’ve been running one since 2006 with 0 issues.

lol. once again bro Thanks. do you know if the drain flange is the same size as the t25 or other t28’s? did u piece together you oil lines and fittings or did you just get a kit?

Drain Flange is the same… In regards to the Lines I just re-used the stockers. Takes a little bending and tweaking to get them all to line back up since the gtir turbo is so much bigger then the stock SR T25 but its pretty simple.

ohh arite, well im running this on a ka-t so i gotta get the ss lines, which would make it easier.

i called up jgs today, and apparently they say they dont like to ship to canada because its to costly or some shit. He said they ship it to the border and then ppl come pick their stuff up. Anyone here know if this is correct, and let me know how you got your lines if their jgs.