Ok WTF iTunes

I had iTunes installed on my work laptop and a bunch of my music on there. I moved the music to an external at my house and deleted all the folders and uninstalled it.

I am trying to install itunes 7 but keep getting a “The folder ‘iTunes’ can not be found or created and is required for iTunes” and it refuses to start.

I have deleted all iTunes settings and folders so its a clean install.

I found on google that you need to set your My Music in the registry to the default location. I look at the key adn the path is blank. Anytime I change it and reboot, it goes back to blank.

lol just buy a mac smartguy

I’m sorry, but does anything you own work right? :wink:

I CANT BELIEVE EVERYTIME I TRY TO HACK, CRACK, MOVE OR EXPLOIT SOFTWARE IT FUCKING CRASHES OR LOCKS

IM WRITING ABOUT THIS IN MY BLOG TONIGHT

Google search “Windows Installer Clean Up Utility”

its a microsoft download. Install it, and you run it from Start Menu -> Programs

Check if your existing ITunes is still listed as being installed. Use the utility to “clean” it so that you can reinstall.

try using songbird.

Nothing has been hacked or cracked. I moved my music to my external hard drive and now it broke i tunes

Winamp or Sonique >

omg now thats funny.

Can they sync with the iPhone tho?

Are they MP3 format? Or iTunes music format?

lol i thought this was going to be able itunes 8 causing BSoD lol

touche, forgot you had one.

I was speaking from a pure pc standpoint

that never was an issue for me. i installed the 64 bit edition on my laptop and it worked great. pretty fast once it runs all its background crap like album artwork and gapless playback shit.