Okay, who does the lookback?

I know everyone on this forum is guilty of it.

You park your car, and after you get out and are walking away from it you look back at it. Once, twice, shit maybe even three or more times:lol Its like a habit.

Who else does it?

with my gsr i did… not with the piece of shit i drive now though haha

haha, this is so random :lol

but I do it no matter what I’m driving, I guess it’s just a habit.

I do

Guilty

Guilty as charged

I do it all the time with my Nissan, once in a while with the winter beater :lol

i am also guilty.
ive saved myself a few times when i left my lights on! hahah

yep…

All the time.

yep, especially when i change something on the car, or am considering changing something. that is to say… all the time.

also helps me see if i left my lights on

I always do it to my truck. Sometimes Ill even look out the window at it when Im home.

i’m guilty of it thats for sure… 4 times 5 times sometimes i leave the mall and go check on it… lol,

That’s why I do it.

I killed my battery twice in my HVCC days. Both times it was pouring out. I always look back now.

Judging by the title I totally thought this thread was going to be about inspecting your poop after finishing a dump.

Automatic headlights ftw. I just leave the truck’s headlights on the auto setting and dont have to worry about them.

My Hyundai’s headlights used to turn off when I pulled the key out regardless of if they were on or off. Nice feature that all cars should have.

I thought this thread was about motocross/bmx doing lookbacks/nacnac’s LOL

Guilty ! at least once

I do both. lol

Especially when I had the c/f lip on my car… walking up to it I’d always get a huge smile on my face. C/F lip, C/F hood… foglights, black housing headlights… damn I miss my car. =(

cliff always looks back to me when im behind him and does the reacharound