Who parks at the back?

I always park near the back of any lot, regardless of what car i’m driving. Even if it’s not mine, I just can’t stomach the thought of someone hitting the car i’m driving and thinking that it’s ok.

i do what u do, always park in the back no matter what/whos car it is

I park like a douche nozzle :tup:

With the Cobra i always parked in the back. With the Jizm its wherever theres a hot car so i can shine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/hero.gif

meh, no matter where a car is, it’s open to harm from retarded people.

I park wherever, whevever.

I park in the back…lesser chance of a door ding…and it doesn’t hurt to walk a few extra feet.

Kinda OT: at wal mart i saw some old lady open her buick door and let it slam into a new tahoe with out any care in the world…
I wanted to kill her right on the spot

I park in the back.

At places like Wegmans, Home Depot, etc I park a few spots from the last group of cars that is parked together, so I’m away from the prime spots/retard area, but not noticeably a mile away from everyone else.

At work the lot is always full, so I don’t have a choice other than to park with everyone else, but so far I haven’t had any problems there.

I generally park where ever. It’s usually the car parked way out in the middle of nowhere that someone fucks with, or the windblown shopping cart finds like it had a radar lock. The exception would be walmart, because the concentration of retards is way higher at that store, but since I haven’t stepped foot in one in over 3 years it isn’t an issue.

omg jon does. the whole parking lot is empty and we are hiking from the last possibile spot in the lot. and at wegmans he parks in the lot behind the real parking lot across the street.

love you babe :slight_smile:

Always park in back regardless of car

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:9,topic:30276"”]

omg jon does. the whole parking lot is empty and we are hiking from the last possibile spot in the lot. and at wegmans he parks in the lot behind the real parking lot across the street.

[/quote]

i’d like to add that 90% of girls always bitch about it too.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:10,topic:30276"”]

Always park in back regardless of car

[/quote]

That’s so people can take a gander at you on your longer walk to the door :cjerk:

:smiley:

My wife always tell me to park my 350Z far away from other cars. She doesn’t mind walking a bit. But I park far away all the times with the Z.

For the people that park Diagonal and take up 4 spaces. I will park next to you within inches. We can both be assholes.

Normally, I park in the front, im lazy and my POS doesnt matter.

parking near the front = car getting hit, scratched, broken into, stolen

parking near the back = car being noticed, broken into, purposely scratched or dented, easy to steal

parking crooked = being an ass clown can get your car kicked, hit, scratched, spit on, dented, stolen.

bottom line is i dont think your car is safe anywhere in a public parking spot. i always park near the last car in the row, so im still near the group where my car may be not noticed but im away from most of the morons that may hit it. either way dont bring your car to a place where you may be awhile like mall, movies, dinner, etc.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:9,topic:30276"”]

[/quote]

hell yeah, mine hates it too and i’m all like ‘shut up honey, you drive a turd’

i park in the back simply because thats usually the only place where theres room for me to fit my huge truck lol

lol i don’t bitch, i laugh because sometimes there are only like 10 other cars in the lot. and when we’re gonig to like 5+ stores in a day…oh boy

well i have an fbod so that tells the story if i park crooked like an asshat it will be expected and understood. if i park in the back people will b like y is that pos hiding from shopping carts.

other than that im with layzie on this one if u r gonna be awhile drive something else i can just take the old ladys rustang if she isnt looking or the winter beater.

yeah i tend to notice that when i park in the back no matter how far away i am someone always has to park next to me and its not even a decent car. It’s always a kid who waits for you just to tell you, you have a sick ass car and wants to know how much it costs and how fast it goes.