Who parks at the back?

every time.

i only park in the back w/ my good car. if someone hits my beater good the thing is on its last leg anyway.

yea, it doesnt really matter where you park. People are assholes. My aunt bought a new van many years ago. So she parked it in the way back no where near any other cars. She comes out of the store to find her van all scratched up and dented. With a note under the wiper saying something like “You didnt think this would get messed up parking this far away, did you?”
Then with me at the regal in OP. Someone bashed off my driverside mirror with a wooden stake that the snow plow guys use to mark off curbs.
But I usually park at the end of the row of cars unless I’m in my beater then I go for the closest

[quote=“The_Russian,post:14,topic:30276"”]

For the people that park Diagonal and take up 4 spaces. I will park next to you within inches. We can both be assholes.

[/quote]

there’s a guy at my work that does that with his 70 goat and it annoys me greatly…

I want to park diagonal next to him but I need his help at times so I don’t want to piss him off…

whenever someone ghetto parks diagonally i give my best effort to park close to them. i hate when people feel they need to be special and double park cause they have a “nice” car. the best part is the car usually isn’t anything special, and they still feel the need to park gay.

[quote=“layzie,post:15,topic:30276"”]

parking near the front = car getting hit, scratched, broken into, stolen

parking near the back = car being noticed, broken into, purposely scratched or dented, easy to steal

parking crooked = being an ass clown can get your car kicked, hit, scratched, spit on, dented, stolen.

bottom line is i dont think your car is safe anywhere in a public parking spot. i always park near the last car in the row, so im still near the group where my car may be not noticed but im away from most of the morons that may hit it. either way dont bring your car to a place where you may be awhile like mall, movies, dinner, etc.

[/quote]

Truth^