OMFG! china king in hamburg gets shut down!!

http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=9237237

HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) - Is road kill on the menu at a popular Hamburg, NY restaurant? A disturbing discovery at the China King Restaurant has forced health officials to lock the doors. People who came to China King for their Friday dinner found it hard to believe.

A dead deer had been butchered inside the kitchen in the restaurant they’ve been coming to for years.

A witness tells us he saw an oriental man dragging the deer inside.
“I watched him drag it across the parking lot and he dragged it through the front door of the China King Restaurant. I said this is just not right, so I called Hamburg Police and reported it. Sure enough by the time they got there, they said that he had the deer almost all butchered inside the restaurant.”

omfg. so glad i never ate there. i remember hearing rumors when i was younger (we used to ride bikes at trails behind the place and saw some weird shit from time to time) but never thought they were true.

Toner loved that place, he used to eat there all the time. Gross!

Through the front door. Nice!

:bigclap:

I always wondered what happened to the birds and ducks at UB North campus in the commons.

If it’s deep fried… whats the big deal.

i just ate there on thurs :barf:

the sit-in chinees place on OP road next to Ninnos has some weird shit going on there too. i have a buddy who use to deliver for them and seen an old lady bringing im cats from the woods every week

no wonder I eat most of my chinese at wegmans…

I doubt that, that place is actually really nice and clean on the inside from what I’ve heard. Some people on here know the owner / former owner I believe.

people eat deer everyday

I heard about this earlier. Gross.

I bet hes got a sick suv with a brush guard and just mows down deer all the time.

edit: nm, I think its a rickshaw with samurai swords tied to the front

eh… did he really have to butcher it in the restaurant? gross.

I never ate there

But is it road kill thats been sitting there for an unknown period of time?

OH MY, LOL LOL LOL!!

is this the one in the plaza on lake?

and i thought i was eating cat or dog lol

must be a joke. please say this is sarcasm, and that you actually do see the distinction…

I use to rock China King near UB North… $3.99 lunch specials!

go down the street to king buffet when they’re closing if you wanna see how many asians fit into a civic

My buddy from work was telling me about this yesterday LOL wtf is wrong with people? Its obvious now that Chinese food in the U.S. is not really the “chicken” that they say it is. IT doesnt even taste remotely close.