? on broken bolt in head

i broke the head off a bolt going into my thermo stat and i dont really know how the fudge im gonan get it out any clue ??? im gonna try plyers and turning from there but its pretty wedged in there :frowning: any help would be great thank god i havea bus pass to get to class !

maybee find a nut jb weld it to the threads and wait till its dry n counter turn ??

easy out would be my first guess
2nd would be to drill it out and rethread it

drill then tap!!!

x2 on the easy out. Is there room to cut a groove in the top to get a screwdriver on?

Did you break the head tightening it??

ill have a pic ina min i might geta dremel and drilla slight lip so i can use a screw driver other than that i might ahve ot remove my rad n go from teh front

take water pump off ezer than taking out rad,six bolts on the water pump,t6hen work on it off the car!!!1

pic 1

i might take the pump off thanks brian !!! i need to geta new thermo o ring anyway any other o rings i might need ??

when is your luck going to stop mike

never had major problems but its always the small shit that hold me back ohh well it could be alot worse !!!

u working on car by yourslef=major problems!
drill and easy out

thanks aaron !!! im going to take the water pump off now so hopefully itll bea easier to get the bolt out !!!
thanks !!! :beer:

i’d try some vice grips befoe ease out

heres a plan…

stop trying to do shit yourself with no supervision!