One Fat Piggy

There’s definitely a lot of clean S14’s still around, but I’m finding that it’s a requirement for an S13 to have that dirty/track slut or just plain POS look.

regarding original post

uhm it looks like the quarters were very rotten, but rather than do a body job he bought baller rims,

then when they didn’t fit under his rotten quarter panels, he found a 80 year old guy, who used to weld “lead sleds” in the fifties, and convinced him despite his obvious cataracts, to “braze in” new metal, and then since the old welder guy was nearly blind, he paid him with monopoly money because that was all it was worth.

uhm I think you are mistaken, appearences can easily fool.

were you ever underneath that one? te-hee?

S23’s probably look like track slats because they’re cheap and get passed around like whores. Man for so damn cheap someone could get on some Koguchi shit and build a nice widebody hatch for cheap. That was my original plan until I went with an S14. These slats cost like 15 g’s to get balling vs 10 or less for a S13.

^Engrish?

I didn’t know about the details on Mercedeh’s car, but I was talking in terms of cleanly modded, rather than the lack of rust. While still popular on S14’s, it seems like the look has gone completely out of fashion on S13’s.

Nah, just iPhone sensitivity and “auto correct” in action. It’s a PITA.

its a cheaper breed
think about how paranoid you probably were with your g35

its nice not caring about paint and such

and her car was just a silvia front , d2’s and kouki tails if im not mistaken

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

“Hi, I’m the pot calling the kettle black.”

For Solarian this is a mint S13.

For the record, GT Greg’s S13 was a pos. Bing’s S13 was a pos. Gonad’s S13 was a pos.

Ant, imma let you finish but…Ed has the nicest sil40 to date.

You may have had a nicer car than Greg, Bing and Gonad, but you are a POS of a human being.

Did you ever actually see these cars?? Because they were THAT bad. Gonad’s wasn’t really, except for all the bad decisions he made.

:cool:

lolool

^^ i always forget applesauce is an asshole. he never posts but when he posts, he never makes it disappointing. always a copious amount of ass in each post.
LOL everypost is hilarious

:D:D:D:D:D

since when was it cool to own stock s13s?

I say its cool becasue i own a stock looking sr20 s13… its only cool because im 17 and who ever the F*CK HEAD (i no your on this forum, atleast i hope) … in a s14 that was calling me on because i had a exhaust on a stock s13. it kinda sucks looking at that s13’s ass being that far behind, you pussy (white body kit green s14).
to the first pic’s. wheels just look stupid but hey, i once put 17" eagle alloy’s on a 98 altima with stock suspension … i should do that again and ask you guys how flush it sits.

Pointless?

i thought my hate thread was bad. fuck. hahaha

wut?