One Fat Piggy

sure man!

oh yes please

illl get the butter

Tom i challenge your penis size.

and jessie do you know how an advance green light works? when the little arrow is green that means you can go, when its yellow that means you should probably stop, and when it goes away, that doesnt mean go right thru. i should have gave it alittle more gas and you would be at fault and out of a car. SMARTEN UP cause i wont stop again when i have a green light. punk

you spelt jesse’s name wrong lol, and whos tom?

:picard:

i like those little shaker things on my popcorn.
dill pickle ftw

what was that for?

LOL, beef with Jesse LMFAOOOOOOO! one of the coolest guys around. And im lost Kengi who are you to determine who has done more work to ge there car where it is? He worked hard for his money, which gave him the money to afford his car.

Jesse, is a really cool guy willing to help people out when their in need, and i hope you guys give this man the respect he deserves. I cant count the amount of parts which would cost 50$+ from regular people that he offered for 5$, and 10$. Say im sucking up to him or whatever, im just telling facts.

Get a life, and go out a lil.

BTW i need a dumpipe still for t28:)

Point is shut up talk about your own car, and not everyone else’s.

true say dj-fail-to-infinit

Kengi what you been driving now adays?

that black hatch sucks

thatss why it sold in 3 days and your still sitting on that weak white coupe…

polock

Post some pics of the frame! bondo and spray paint doesnt prove anything. and how much your car is worth, or selling a car fast doesnt give you street cred people!

19s on an s13 with no aero looks funny.

I’m assuming those are 19s by the way it looks.

So i totally missed out on this thread… i just noticed it had 93 replies… which is ridiculous for a thread like this but now i see why lol…

anyways… every car here is ugly as shit…

except for the first one… which is funky fresh.

Can’t agree with the people that think the car is fresh and nice. It’s not proportionate and flush. It’s like MASSIVE tits on a skinny girl. Shit just doesn’t look right, it’s deforming.

That kind of camber should be left to the VIP guys that do it right.

There was a lot of people, that built and had nice, clean S13’s back in the day. Sadly, I can’t remember off the top of my head if any still exist. There’s some pretty funky fresh ones going around, but there’s no more clean. It went extinct a long time ago.
I’ll name of a few for you so you have a good deal of what I’m talking about.
GT Greg’s car was clean
Mercedeh’s car was clean
Varun’s car was clean
Bing’s coupe was clean
Ed the homo Applesauce’s car was clean
DTS’s car was clean

Oh, I just remembered, Mike spd-dmn still has one.
Gonad, not sure if he still has his car, his was clean, but sadly brown :frowning:

There was one more guy, I can’t remember right now, but he did an awesome tear down and painted his S13 all white, looked fantastic. I don’t know if he ever got around to completing it, but that car looked really nice.

Seriously though, most S13’s now have this grunge, underground, “it’s cool cause it’s a heap” kinda look. I kinda like it, some cars end up looking pretty sweet. Especially the funky two tones. But they sure as shit ain’t clean.

am i? sold 3 weeks ago.

DRIFT UNIT and YELLOW DTRL’S

The clean look definitely isn’t extinct, just a dying breed. Plenty of clean S14’s still kicking and some clean S13’s around.